* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count) Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count) Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count)

Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count)

Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count) Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count) Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count)
$ 14.99

Score By Feature

Based on 3,824 ratings
Light weight
Durability
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
AIRSOFT BBs, MATCH GRADE, 5,000
6MM WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WH Double-polished with a weight of 20 grams
JAR WITH A PLASTIC SCREW-TOP - Stores easily in a backpack and prevents spills.
"BE THE GAME" - When you wear Game Face, you'll be able to "BE THE GAME."

Questions & Answers

Is it 6mm or something similar?

Yes, according to my son. He's successfully used them in his 6mm BB guns.

Hello, why can't this be shipped to Boston, Massachusetts?

If they don't like airsoft guns, look for a local store or contact customer service.

Do you want it to come with two containers or just one?

Just 1

Selected User Reviews For Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count)

This snake and rat killer is very effective
5/5

This should cover all of this old man's shooting needs, and the heavy weight means I can take down a rattler or a rat with it.

Francisco Juarez
Francisco Juarez
| Apr 11, 2021
That's exactly what I was looking for! I'm in awe of the prices! It's a no-brainer at $5 for 5,000 rounds! I keep a loaded 1911 on hand to keep pesky critters at bay
5/5

br>If dogs become too rowdy with one another, a swift kick to the backside may be necessary. Having one on a ranch is extremely useful!.

Jasiah Taylor
Jasiah Taylor
| Apr 11, 2021
I purchased these during a Black Friday sale and received three containers for about $12
5/5

I've used them before and will continue to use them in the future. They consistently hit the target and are a relatively clean ammunition to use in my AEGs. These have not caused me any problems and I would recommend them. I give it a five out of five.

Chandler PARKIN
Chandler PARKIN
| Jul 07, 2021
I bought these to help deter vultures from nesting in the trees around my house, and they were a great deal
4/5

We cannot harm them because they are a protected species. I purchased the heavier weight because the trees are quite tall and I needed them to go further than the lighter weight. Doable with 12 bb's. I can hear the bbs' hitting the bark on the high branches, so I know they're getting to where I want them to go. These bb's are great.

Lauren BROOKES
Lauren BROOKES
| Oct 21, 2021
Excellent value for money
5/5

I've been using these for my indoor rifle for quite some time now and have never had a problem.

Rowan Jensen
Rowan Jensen
| Mar 24, 2021
These have been polished twice
5/5

I've gone through a thousand of them. These have been polished twice. These are my new standard BBs, and I've gone through a thousand of them so far with no plastic bursts.

Kassidy Woods
Kassidy Woods
| Aug 08, 2021
Packaging is a disaster
3/5

So, we really like this ammo, but it came in such a bad package! It's a complete disaster! What's the point of putting these in an envelope? It doesn't make any sense.

Adalyn Melendez
Adalyn Melendez
| Mar 24, 2021
Pellets are fantastic
5/5

Pellets that shoot straight and are completely seamless. These are excellent for both novice and advanced players.

Louisa SYKES
Louisa SYKES
| Apr 01, 2021

Related Products For Game Face 20GPW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBs (5000-Count)