* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Valken Accelerate Airsoft BBS

$ 16.84

Score By Feature

Based on 1,790 ratings
Satisfaction
Value for money
Customer service
Packaging

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

Tolerances That Have Been Finely Tuned
Accuracy and precision
Increased Path of Flight
Weight is evenly distributed.

Questions & Answers

Can any airsoft gun be used with this?

Yes, as long as the weapon is a 6mm airsoft gun.

Is it possible for these to decompose?

If you're looking for the orange valken, you've come to the right place. Above is a 32-pound bb. They are, in fact, biological organisms. I even bought 4(5K) bottles, according to the label.

Is it possible for this item to arrive on or before August 4th?

It is possible now, depending on when you order it.

Do these come in black or white? The pictures show white, but the description says black. ?

Black. Only use the images as a guide.

Selected User Reviews For Valken Accelerate Airsoft BBS

What a fantastic offer! It is, without a doubt, the best bet for the money
5/5

I shop on Evike. com, eBay, and at my local airsoft range; this, in my opinion, is the best deal available. Valken is a well-known brand, but this product is underappreciated. They contributed to the success of a local event I organized: Blood of Vindicta. br>br>I did have one BB break in half out of the muzzle, possibly more that I wasn't aware of, but that was only one out of 5,000 rounds, which isn't a big deal considering how well my gear system shoots. 20s, with an average frame rate of 405 frames per second.

Milana Albert
Milana Albert
| Nov 06, 2021
The standard BBs you get when you buy Airsoft guns from Walmart, Dicks, or Big Box are usually cheapo
5/5

Higher quality BBs, especially heavier ones like, will wreak havoc on a quality Airsoft gun over time, as will 12G type BBs. 25/. Up to 30 years old. 48 are far superior in terms of quality and accuracy over long distances. These are excellent and at a reasonable price; delivery was prompt, and they perform admirably. I intend to purchase more!.

Cristian Bauer
Cristian Bauer
| Feb 08, 2021
The best bbs to use are of the grade
5/5

These are the only bbs that my grandson uses in his M4 tactical rifle because they are of excellent quality. They are the most effective in the gun and do not jam as easily as lower grades. Use the . For the best results, you'll need a total of $28,000, and Valken is the best brand!! br>Excellent shipping and prompt delivery from the dealer; we'll order more when we run out.

Luka SLATER
Luka SLATER
| Jun 28, 2021
It's working perfectly
5/5

Due to a cracked lid when I opened the box, I had to transfer them to different bottles. None of them were free, but I didn't want to take a chance. When I put these through my Lancer AEG, the accuracy is as good as I'd expect from a Lancer gun. Split one after opening, and they're clearly biodegradable, so I'm not concerned about using them in the nearby forest field where we play.

Angelina Frazier
Angelina Frazier
| Feb 03, 2021
28 fly true, have a beautiful finish, are consistent, and are packaged better than the competition
5/5

I purchased 20,000 of these, as well as 25,000 of the Elite Force Premium. Our five high-end AEGs took 28 seconds to complete. This is much more attractively packaged. These are easily as consistent, polished, uniform, or better than Elite Force, and I will purchase them again. Elite Force has a strong social following, but Valken has the product that stands the test of time (both literally and metaphorically).

Joyce Underwood
Joyce Underwood
| Mar 31, 2021
It feeds very well, never jams in mags, and has excellent accuracy
5/5

These feed flawlessly in all of my replicas, including the high RPS HPA replicas that are extremely sensitive to bbs not feeding smoothly. Neither have I ever had any midcaps jam with them. In replicas with proper up hop, accuracy is on point. up/barrel setups; messed on value because they recently went from $17 to $22 per bottle, but the price change is reflected on Valken's site, so it's possible it's just a supply chain issue.

Payton Barron
Payton Barron
| Oct 28, 2021
They make a positive difference
4/5

They are capable shooters, but it is possible that this is now due to. The 25's are a little lighter, but getting the hop up dialed in with these is strange; they like to go to the side for some reason, and I've never had this problem with other BB's of the same weight. I was able to hit a target at about 150 feet, give or take a couple hundred feet.

Waylon Quinn
Waylon Quinn
| Apr 01, 2021
20g Valken bbs Quite correct
5/5

Bought for my aeg, and they're quite nice and seemless from what I've seen. The is a good, high-quality option for mid- to long-range travel. It's preferable to have 25 grams. Indoors or in CQB, 20g is ideal.

Mariah Boyle
Mariah Boyle
| Nov 06, 2021

Related Products For Valken Accelerate Airsoft BBS