* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)

$  36.00

Score By Feature

Based on 1,594 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

This is the perfect accessory for the Acetech Tracer series
This allows the tracking of BBs even in low-light conditions or at night
The Tracer magazine or the Tracer unit may be used with the Tracer
5) Manufacturing with high precision. A positive or negative value of 95mm is acceptable. The first)
BBs with a perfect score

Questions & Answers

In a bag of BBs, how many are there?

It is at It equates to approximately 4000 bbs per bag with 25 grams per bb and 1 kilogram per bag

If so, do they have. Count one or two. Is there room for 3?

I am sorry, but we do not Thanks for your suggestions! I am at 3 at the moment, but I am open to your suggestions. We will study the possibility as soon as possible.

Are you having trouble placing your order? Why won't I be able to purchase items on my account and my friends' accounts?

California is one of the states where they do not deliver.

After the weights are zero, the scale will be zero. A 28g and a 0 What will be the release date of the 30g tracer bbs (red and green)?

br>Thank you for reaching out to us. We will inform you once we have finalized the plan for the next phase. I will start with 28 and 30. Approximately 30 baseball bats

Selected User Reviews For ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)

ACETECH Lighter S is the best bb or cigarette lighter to power these bbs
5/5

In addition, Glow bbs are relatively new to me, so I tried a few different brands. Acetech Lighter S seemed to produce the best results when you used these. As you can see in the video attached, the bbs are shot from an Umarex TAR 21 and make the paper target look like laser beams. You should definitely check them out. As much as I would like to return the ones I bought from another manufacturer, I can't.

River Galvan
River Galvan
| Jun 18, 2021
For my tracer unit, these are the best rounds I've found
5/5

These are the tracer rounds to buy if you are trying to decide which to buy! There have been 5 or 6 different brands I've tried and every time, I've come back to ACETECH. Their lasers are absolute lasers and shoot consistently every time. Having seen so many reviews on tracer rounds, I'm starting to doubt them. I have seen people report that they don't glow or can't hold light after being exposed to The people working at these places do not seem to know that these units require a tracer unit to operate. They shatter from time to time if you are up close and shooting a decent FPS and hit something hard (metal). This was mentioned in another review. The rest of the time, they are invincible. While playing in the open air, I can see every ricochet and they're usually still glowing when they touch the ground. Indoors, I can only see them as they bounce. It was worth the price and I would recommend it.

Oakleigh IQBAL
Oakleigh IQBAL
| Dec 02, 2020
Brighter than ever! I mount them on a CZ P09 with my Acetech
5/5

They work perfectly. There are a lot of reviewers complaining about the shattering when they hit solid targets, but I think they look I have edited The number of times I've shot these indoors and outdoors has since grown to several hundred. Despite their tremendous appearance, they are very effective at feeding and are highly accurate! I forgot to mention that they fly extremely well in the dark outside. If I had the chance, I would give them far more than 5 stars.

Alexis Wolfe
Alexis Wolfe
| Apr 17, 2021
Good morning, everyone! Good morning, everyone! I can sum it up into one word these BBs are unmatched
5/5

It has been claimed by other companies that their products are the best, but these are by far the best. The AceTech tracer unit may have been able to suppress the BBs when used with AceTech BBs. Since I own AceTech for all my tracers, I don't own any other company. My BT is the lighter one and I'm running the green and red BBs. These are both great , the red ones will work on the green setting, just a slight difference in how bright and how long they stay lit. *currently looking for a wholesale partner for these BBs because I will never opt for anything else. At Any Time.

Monica Sharp
Monica Sharp
| Oct 15, 2020
This is expensive
5/5

Not easy, but well I use these with my Acetech tracer unit and they work well. If the cheaper ones do not glow as bright, then why bother to buy them. Similar to a laser, it's like shooting something. To get the real effect, mix it with ordinary bbs for a really authentic experience. A few times a year An example of a tracer round is the 5 bb.

London Winters
London Winters
| Oct 22, 2020
These are a favorite of my husband and me
5/5

These are amazing! My husband and I both love them! The expectations we had for them were not high when we ordered them. However, after speaking with them in person, we realized they were much cooler than we thought. The product is fantastic and we will definitely buy it again in the future. One of the coolest things about them is they don't dim the light during daylight. I would rather be at night time than during the day. There's nothing bad about them at night. Super cool in the daytime. I love it. I am a fan.

Zyair Fischer
Zyair Fischer
| Sep 12, 2020
Brighter than any tracer bbs on the net
5/5

The price is kind of high, but the product works well. It is not coated like the lancer tactical BBs because the BB is made of glowing polymer and it works better than the lancer tactical BBs. When these are used, they do not leave a residue like the lancer ones. I have the g and g and valken ones which I consider to be the brightest of them all. My 400fps rifle doesn't seem to have any problems shattering them on impact at close range, although they do break under close range impact.

Jaylee Olson
Jaylee Olson
| Aug 14, 2021
I don't know how I feel
5/5

I have never seen the HPA-powered ones shattered like dust coming out of the gun. They appear to be very nice, but they do come out of the gun hpa powered shattered like they are shooting dust. I can imagine that perhaps one in eight of the tracers in the gun would explode. It's been several years since I've used lancer and I've never experienced this.

Koda Warner
Koda Warner
| Jan 08, 2021

Related Products For ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)