* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo

Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo

Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo
$ 8.99

Score By Feature

Based on 2,034 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
Premium Elite Force Airsoft BBs (2700)
Polished to a high standard; airsoft guns load and fire smoothly.
0 pound weight 20 gram
Airsoft BBs of exceptional quality, designed for the most demanding and serious tactical scenarios.
Most airsoft guns can use 6mm plastic BBs.
BBs from the Elite Force
Airsoft with a 6mm bore
BBs for airsoft 0 High Polished 20g/2700rds
GBBs and AEGs will love it.
In quantity, per 2700

Questions & Answers

Anyone know why I can't find these in Massachusetts?

Auburn is home to Xfire paintball and airsoft. I recently purchased my kwa km4 sr7 from them. He possessed a great deal!

What is the difference between one size and another?

These are the ones. Airsoft BBs, 6mm, 25 grams

Are they superior to Vtac Bbs in terms of quality?

They're a little better than the VTac BBs in my opinion.

Selected User Reviews For Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo

My go- to ammo
5/5

When it comes to target shooting, precision is crucial. These were purchased by me. After reading reviews, I decided to use 25g BBs in all of my 300 FPS guns because they don't float like lighter rounds do, allowing me to shoot more accurately. Because of the small price difference, I purchased 5000, ensuring that I will not run out anytime soon. I did transfer some to a smaller bottle with a speed loader spout because the 1 liter bottle they came in was impressive. The rounds themselves have never let me down. I rarely have any that don't feed, and when I do, it's always the gun's fault, and I've never had any issues with guns powerful enough to handle this heavy of a round firing. Simply put, these are the best BBs I've ever used, and I intend to only order Elite Force BBs from now on.

Ian Petty
Ian Petty
| Nov 19, 2021
I used to believe the problem was with my AEG
5/5

So I gave these a shot. After three orders, it's still working flawlessly with no feeding issues. I've gone through about 12,000 rounds so far with no problems finding my targets. There were no misfeeds this time, and all of the BBs were extremely well polished. Elite Force's BB quality is excellent. According to my experience, 25s work well with AEGs at speeds between 300 and 400 fps.

Alana Jordan
Alana Jordan
| Jul 17, 2021
Well-made and capable of going a long way
4/5

Airsoft BBs and airsoft firing weapons are all the rage in Japan, and it appears that it's becoming a sport here as well. The BBs can be fired at a speed of 350 feet per second, which means they can travel a long distance. This bottle weighs a lot and has 5,000 balls in it. They're also found in a variety of air soft items. Because this is a premium product, the BBs are thicker and shoot straighter, and the higher price reflects this. However, in a competitive environment, any advantage is desired. Four out of five stars!.

Noah Cohen
Noah Cohen
| Apr 06, 2021
The most amazing BBs I've ever seen
5/5

These Airsoft BBs are of the highest caliber available. They are round and polished to perfection. I use them in all of my Airsoft guns and have had great success with them. Other than that, I'd never use any other BBs in my gun. I advise you to. 2 gram BBs for Airsoft guns with a maximum of 350 FPS and. Airsoft guns that fire at a rate of more than 350 FPS are eligible for a bonus of $25.

Marshall McCullough
Marshall McCullough
| May 20, 2021
It's fantastic to have such accuracy
5/5

These worked perfectly in my Sig Sauer Airsoft pistols. They specify 20g, but even though these were 25g, they worked perfectly and were extremely accurate. I was able to re-use the fired airsoft bbs and they remained accurate and deformed, which I appreciated.

Marie FORSTER
Marie FORSTER
| Sep 11, 2021
My Taurus PT92 is very consistent and dependable
5/5

I have two Taurus PT92 CO2 pistols in my collection. This was something I put to the test with them. There are a few brands of 0. 25g ammo, as well as 25g ammo. 20g ammo. These EF Premiums won by about a half-inch, consistently producing 1 1/2 - 2 inch thick slices. At a distance of 25 feet, 2 inch groups are formed. The groups are always the same, and I rarely (if ever) (? ) collect any stray animals on the target I was satisfied enough with the first 5k bottle that I purchased a 15k bottle, which should last these two pistols at least a couple of years.

Roberto Archer
Roberto Archer
| Sep 29, 2021
BBs for airsoft
5/5

It arrived on time and in perfect condition. The accuracy of the CO2 pistol is limited because it is not rifled. It's not too heavy. One layer of aluminum can will be penetrated. Skunks used to be scared away from the bird feeders in my yard. Skunks dislike it and flee as quickly as possible. Much more effective than a pump-action BB rifle because you can get 12 shots out of these BBs in a pistol. Even if the skunks get tired, I'll reorder for target practice.

Everly Mendez
Everly Mendez
| Sep 17, 2021
These bbs easily jam in both my G36 and M4 rifles, whereas I have no problems with bbs from other brands
3/5
Ramon HEWITT
Ramon HEWITT
| Oct 13, 2021

Related Products For Elite Force Premium 6mm Airsoft BBs Ammo