Senior Full Stack Developer
In this role, you will be responsible for creating and designing solutions for integrating and ingesting data from disparate sources, supporting the "OveReview" big data ecosystem. The team will design and implement optimum solutions using best practices in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
* The requirement of experience in the field (at least 7 years) or of knowledge (an advanced degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field)
* Extensive experience in the Architecture, Development, Deployment, and Evolution of large-scale data platforms.
* Experience completing onshore/offshore projects that have been complex and requiring multiple phases.
* Expert in data modeling, STAR schemas, NDB, ETL/ELT, data marts, analytical playgrounds, and reporting techniques.
Senior Software Engineer
Leading a team that develops, delivers, and supports technology platforms at "OveReview" will be the responsibility of the Senior Software Engineer. Candidates for this position will develop their skills in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will be responsible for driving both strategic and operational excellence along with developing the organization's technology strategy. In addition to wearing many hats, the Senior Software Engineer is capable of driving numerous complex projects forward simultaneously.
* An undergraduate degree in computer science, engineering, or the sciences is required.
* Custom software development experience of 8+ years.
* Having designed and deployed highly scalable cloud-based solutions (e.g., Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google).
* Expertise with microservices architecture, having designed and deployed systems for more than five years.
The next generation of "OveReview" will require the services of an experienced Python developer. This is an exciting position where you will be able to contribute to the growth of technology and expand your skill set. As part of your work, you'll be required to develop Python-based high-performance code for image and video optimization, and computer vision. In addition, coding application layers for networks, storage devices, and peripherals. Learn upcoming SoCs, libraries, toolchains, and drivers for SDIO, USB, GPIO, audio, and video
* Five years of experience with a bachelor's degree or three years of experience with a master's degree (degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science)
* Strong experience delivering Python-based production code
* Commercial experience with shell scripts.
* Programs involving memory allocation, multithreading, IPC and other related techniques
* An understanding of device drivers, filesystems, and bootloaders