* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Daisy Outdoor Products

Daisy Outdoor Products

Daisy Outdoor Products
$  2.99

Score By Feature

Based on 1,173 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money
Easy to use

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

Steel BBs with a zinc coating
There are 350 BBs in the count
Transport of tubes was made easier with the tube container
You can download PrecisionMax premium here It has a caliber of 177.
Easily fill a tube with 350 pieces
You can download PrecisionMax premium here It has a caliber of 177.
Easily fill a tube with 350 pieces
An unmatched level of accuracy for exceptional quality
Stainless steel and zinc plated to make them extra smooth
Quality and reliability are trademarks of Daisy

Questions & Answers

What about Daisy Powerline 15 xt? Will these bullets work with it?

The bees do not seem to be used with air soft, so I'm not sure if they are metal or not.

Can I use this with a Glock Gen 3 G19?

If you modify your Glock 19 in a really really radical way, you'll end up with a crazy-looking weapon. I think so.

This is the way I need to set up my BB pistol It is a steel bb of 177 caliber. A barrel of The bore is smooth. What are the chances these will ?

177 caliber BBs are designed for smoothbore ammunition. As stated in the description, they are designed to be shot through a You should be able to use them just fine.

These Daisy bbs are going to jam my Walther pps co2 bb blowback air pistol since they look like they are going to jam it?

I am sorry I cannot assist you with your query. To use our BBB gun, we had to use a blaster.

Selected User Reviews For Daisy Outdoor Products

The shooter keeps his line of fire
5/5

BBs are so accurate . You hit every target you hit straight if you just installed a co2 for the first 50 shots . But I've seen a lot of negative reviews regarding "Packing". I have just noticed that it is being considered now, and the BBs jar is well protected by bubble wraps as you can read in the pictures that I shared with you. I mean, 6000 BBs at a great price are quite remarkable, as is their accuracy! It is a pretty good deal for such a price, even though the size of the BBs AR vary, some are bigger than my gun's clip while some are smaller and fall from my clips, but overall, it is a pretty good deal.

Zyair Conway
Zyair Conway
| Mar 06, 2021
Who can truly tell you what's going on? There are BBSs
4/5

This was a very You get metal balls that are spheres, not rusted, and not rusting inside the cylinder when they come in the box. What more could It wasn't necessary to use a micrometer to check their sizes, Daisy has been making them for a century or so, so I am sure they have them down. The prices was fine and I didn't have to put up with a sneer from someone who thinks I am an awful parent for buying my son a bb gun at a regular store. I think his and my target practice will be the difference between him and the rest who will be prepared to survive the zombie apocalypse. The walking dead are more likely to stay away from the front door of who? Do we have to deal with our neighbors who can shoot and also practice with air rifles or those who don't care about us airgun wielding nuts? Then we'll shoot paper targets and soda cans until that happens. It's a good deal if you ask me if 6000 dead soda cans are for sale for ten bucks.

Brayden Day
Brayden Day
| Dec 04, 2020
There was a B B
5/5

My nails polish bottles will be able to fit in these. I've never found a solution that works better.

Rohan DOBSON
Rohan DOBSON
| Apr 13, 2021
You have been given something special
5/5

I am Dam Squirels.

Brynn Wilkinson
Brynn Wilkinson
| Feb 19, 2021
I really like this product
5/5

You will love how accurate the BBs are, and how smoothly they go through your gun. I would buy it again if I could. I liked the Customer Service and the shipping was super fast. A seller on Amazon who is ethical.

Giselle Mendoza
Giselle Mendoza
| Mar 31, 2021
I found these to be extremely useful
5/5

There is nothing I would like to complain about. The samples I've got do not appear to have any imperfections, do not contain any weird particles (though it's a good idea to wash your hands after handling either way), and do not differ significantly from sample to sample. It was a Powerline Model 35 firing them perfectly. The amount you get in each jar is excellent value for the money.

Donovan Cooper
Donovan Cooper
| Jun 13, 2021
My BB rifle plinks with these, and I'm very pleased with them
5/5

I ordered them from a company with great customer service. I received the package within 2 days, but when I picked it up after being delivered after delivery, the canister burst in transit and BBs were spilling out. My email to the customer service department resulted in them sending me another package the very same day the one that had broken had been replaced overnight. Upon receiving the package the following day, it was completely intact. I have pounded through hundreds of these balls (and soon will have thousands). They are great to shoot spinning targets with, as well as for shooting squirrels that eat my blueberries and other fruits In general, the shots from these BBs are fairly accurate, and since I don't want to use pellets since most of them contain lead and the few that aren't cost a lot more, I am sticking with these, and they are doing a great job As a result of the price and performance, I am very happy with the product. The customer service I receive from Amazon is even better.

Lochlan Rios
Lochlan Rios
| Jun 21, 2021
This is a BB
5/5

In line with the advertisement. Their job is to be BBs, so they do what BBs Nothing to worry about.

Noah Woodard
Noah Woodard
| Oct 24, 2020

Related Products For Daisy Outdoor Products