* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct

Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct

Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct
$ 26.53

Score By Feature

Based on 787 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

A caliber of 0 has been set.
A total of 1250 pellets will be shipped

Questions & Answers

Can anyone tell me if these Crosman wadcutter's work in the Beretta Elite 11 How well do they fit? Although they do fit snugly, the magazines don't fit as well as the 19 count ones. ?

My Beretta px4 storm has these with the rotary double sided clip and it works fine. As well as my Walther CP99 co2 and IZH baikal 46m, I used these in both. The pellets here are much better than those I used to buy, I used to buy prices because they were cheaper. I only purchase these pellets now, they are really good.

Is this compatible with the Gamovarmint air rifle?

In the event it is. You should be able to use these for the 177 caliber. It is crucial to check the caliber of your airgun as stated on the barrel. That is the only pellet size to use. Sizes in are two of the most popular. I will illustrate this with the following examples.

What will happen when I use these in a pistol of 38 caliber?

The information you referred to is not known to me. This is a pistol with a caliber of 38. The ammo for air guns can be found on airgun websites. There are 177 places in the number. The number 20. I wanted to know the date, 22. I am trying to read the 25th. It is now 30. A system for 35. The number will be 40. The following are the 45th and 45th numbers. A . So, no. There is no way to use a 177 in a larger caliber gun. As long as the model number is a 38, such as a Walther P38, then it'll be In the case of 177 caliber, yes, it is possible. You should remember to note whether or not it is a BB only pistol or one that can shoot both BBs and pellets.

Can these be used Can you tell me what 177 means?

The M4-E can be found in the M4-F A four-round magazine with the same dimensions as those found in the Crosman 760, the Model 66, or the MK-177 is used by the 177 Multi pump The pellets will need to be tested for accuracy and performance in your M4 and, more importantly, its magazine. Most likely, they will work fine. Sometimes particular pellets may be loose fit in that magazine in one of my Crosman airguns. When that happens, I tilt the gun to pump and loose pellets may move and you may not be able to load the next round into that magazine. There was a problem with some Gamo Match pellets and some RWS pellets in some guns.

Selected User Reviews For Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct

The pellet produced by this airgun is very good
5/5

Some time ago, I bought a carton of these. A smooth bore Crosman Model 760 air rifle that I bought is made by Crosman. I have found that it does not perform well with BB's, so I use it with pellets instead. A smooth bore air rifle like the 760 has a shorter range since it is a shorter bore. To a distance of seven yards, the cable works fine. There is also a greater amount of openness on the part of the groups. A 760 offers one of the best combinations with Crosman's other wadcutter, the Crosman Premier Super Match 7 wadcutter. The number of grains is 9. There are seven of them. The total grain amount is 4. These were the subjects of a shooting session I had with them. There was no good group in the first one. As soon as things improved, they In some airgunners' opinion, switching to a different pellet results in you having to fire a certain number of shots till your barrel becomes accustomed to it. It may have occurred to me that way. My own body might have needed to be warmed up. This is by far the best group I have ever shot with Moreover, I am shooting at only 7 yards, not the usual 11 yards where I tend to shoot most of my rifled airguns. Across the top, the best measurement was 1/4" centre to centre. If you can do that, I'll be happy. The group consists of four shots measuring 1/16" and one measuring 1/4" however. Considering that I live on a Model 760, I am thrilled at getting that performance. It will be interesting to see if they work in the 760 at 11 yards, There's a possibility these pellets will make pesting more accurate. Furthermore, I shot a heavy corrugated tin can to test penetration. Both sides of the can were easily penetrated. The chicken coop contains rats that bet into it at night, and I have been known to shoot them. yards with my air rifles with the highest accuracy, or at 11 yards with my less accurate It would be very difficult for these vermin to survive at 7 yards with the 760 and these pellets. My Daisy 880 is now shooting very well with these additions to my pellet shooting air guns. 2/16/2019 My Daisy 880 is now shooting these additions very well as well. I especially like the milk carton with 1250 count since they are a good buy. The next time I make a purchase, I will add another carton to my cart.

Eloise HILTON
Eloise HILTON
| Aug 23, 2020
It's a hell of a deal
5/5

It is a 20-yard run). Using a Gamo Swarm Whisper, I communicate with my swarm. Nevertheless, they do not seem to be very good for hitting 1 inch groups out beyond 20 yards. Though you can't beat 1 penny pellets that hit 1 for the price, you can't beat pellets that cost 1 penny. 5" to 6" At 20+ yards, you should have 2" groups. The do a great job of taking down house sparrows in one shot, too. If you hit it at the right spot, or if you shot it close enough, if can take down pigeons. As for rodents, I have not had the chance to try these, but I imagine they would be Great stuff! I'd recommend it!.

Ximena Wallace
Ximena Wallace
| Mar 02, 2021
This is a very solid This is an excellent pistol grip
4/5

In my opinion, the pointed Crosman pellets are better for plinking, and if you're serious about shooting targets, you should use the better wadcutters. But these work too, which means they don't penetrate quite as deeply as the pointed ones. I truly believe these shoot better than rounded pellets when the fps is high enough to shatter lead pellets, as I find they break up better than pointed With a little over seven grains, they have the advantage of being lightweight and fast. The alloy pellets I shoot are not alloy pellets - I think this is the lightest 177 I stock because I think it would be waste of money.

Shepard PARKIN
Shepard PARKIN
| Jan 25, 2021
The pellets are good, and they are very affordable! I find them to be a decent pellet to use A lot of good stuff comes from Crossman
5/5

The pellets are accurate, but I am not sure about how accurate they are compared to other Crosman pellets. It is a great deal for 1250 rounds at the price I paid. A single shot, bolt-action pistol such as the 1377 is what I use. The shape of the Wadcutter made it possible for me to load the pellet backwards more than once. Then I had to catch it with a snake and clean it up. I am not responsible for my old eyes, this pellet is not for hunting.

This should not be used as a pellet The only thing you'll accomplish is to wound, not to kill. Even though the prices are reasonable, these are definitely worth getting for target shooting.

Reagan McConnell
Reagan McConnell
| Mar 27, 2021
The pellets are of good quality and have a reasonable price
5/5

During my time in the Marine Corp, I became an expert marksman and continued to enjoy As a result of using these pellets, I can keep my shooting skills sharp without having to spend lots of money on larger ammunition calibers. As a target practice gunner, I use these pellets primarily for target practice, but with the Destroyer Pellet I use them to shoot vermin (crows, I also appreciate the good price on the pellets.

Hector WALLIS
Hector WALLIS
| Sep 06, 2020
I had a great experience buying this product
5/5

Five hundred fifty-five pounds of pressure). Can each pellet be accurately predicted and as reliable as all the others? Probability is not high. However, for general practice, these work equally well and are quite affordable. I can get dime-sized (3 shot) groupings at 10M, and have had an occasional (3 shot group) that basically punched a single hole as well. All in all, I'm very glad I bought pellets and media The cost.

Josephine Buckley
Josephine Buckley
| Sep 25, 2020
The work is solid and consistent
5/5

Recently, I picked up a pellet rifle to shoot at objects in the backyard. Relaxing by doing this is how I unwind. As I wasn't planning on hunting anything except paper, I decided wadcutters would be the best choice. My chrono was already set up when I got these, so I started measuring as soon as I received them. They were taken through my stock Gamo Big Cat 1250 with a speed range between 885 and 911, with an average speed of 910. After putting a few pellets on my scale, I found that they had an average weight of The number of grains is 5, not It has been advertised four times. I still think it's Even a difference of 1 grain wouldn't matter to someone who isn't in competition shooting, and I'm pretty certain they wouldn't be buying them for that purpose already. I was pleased to find the pellets to be nice and consistent despite the fact that it was a new pellet rifle and I was clearly shooting worse than a Storm Trooper. Any variation in aim was clearly my fault, I believe. It's likely that I'll get another box of these when my current supply runs.

Roy Wang
Roy Wang
| Jan 25, 2021
Investing in this project will be well worth it! One word of caution don't let the fact that a pellet doesn't work for your rifle make you say it is a terrible pellet
5/5

It was my luck that I picked my rifle ammo the first time.

Participants would do well to try at least five different ammo styles and weights, to get a better understanding of what suits their rifle. It is not the ammunition that is the problem, but instead the rifle does not work well with it. The same is true for real guns, which can shoot well with certain ammunition and not so well need to do is get a few cans of different ammo and give them a spin. In any case, lets get back to the pellet review. Through the use of this pellet, I can reduce the height of tall Y-shaped forest Looking down the barrel at 15 yards, you can see shaped grass. I can do so much more with it when combined with my compact Aim Sports mil dot scope! A book backstop like this just destroys my thick books. The machine just shreds the paper in front of it and anything Any hard objects may ricochet, so keep that in mind. Make sure to prepare your barrels for accurate bullet passages, match the correct ammo to your rifle, and have fun with this amphibious ammo! In my case, I rely on the Crosman Fury.

Reign Montoya
Reign Montoya
| Jul 17, 2021

Related Products For Crosman .177 Cal, 7.4 Grains, Wadcutter, 1250ct