* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage

Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage

Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage
$ 24.49

Score By Feature

Based on 83 ratings
Accuracy
Easy to read
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

1/24 inches and 1/32 inches are the measurement graduations
A national standard of 60 degrees for America
The thread count scale is very useful for finding how many
Steel that has been spring-tempered
Finished in Satin Chrome

Questions & Answers

Do you have the center attachment with it?

The item you are referring to is just the gage, I am not sure what attachment you are referring to.

Do you know what a number table is?

I'm interested in getting a book on thread cutting, however waiting in the paddock i think the 35 and 2 go along with the thread depth and the 31/2 is the thread pitch or thread pitch for unc or American threads. I can only give you a quick response

The c 391 is manufactured where (in what country)?

Global is the brand name that they use to sell products that are imported, even though Starrett remains a United States company.

Selected User Reviews For Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage

As usual, this is a solid product
5/5

In the history of Starrett, a quality tool has NEVER been missed. I still use some of my grandfather's Starrett rules today that he left behind to me when he passed away.

Kase Ross
Kase Ross
| Jan 23, 2021
An excellent tool for the job
5/5

At the shop I worked I saw one of these. I had to get one for doing threading at home now that I'm retired.

Ermias BIBI
Ermias BIBI
| May 12, 2021
The cheapos aren't as good as this one
5/5

Sharpening tooling with fish tails is a great idea. There is no need to spend a lot of money on them. However, one feature that I love about this Gage is that on the back there is a thread cutting depth chart, which is very helpful when I'm trying to cut threads on the lathe and don't have my handbook handy. A nice Starrett finish, thick and nice.

Jazmine Wolf
Jazmine Wolf
| Feb 23, 2021
It's hard not to love Starrett
5/5

I've been happy with their products for a long time.

Hadlee McLean
Hadlee McLean
| Sep 04, 2020
The work
5/5

The Starrett quality is always on point, do what it's made for and do what it's made for. Rather than cheap brands jumbled numbers, these are clearly legible. The product is excellent. I would buy it.

Claire Powers
Claire Powers
| Mar 12, 2021
This is the thread cutting standard
5/5

In terms of thread cutting on a lathe, this is regarded as the defacto standard. My TPI is set on it and I use it to check my tool. The product has been well made for a long.

Cassius Charles
Cassius Charles
| Oct 16, 2020
A Good Value
5/5

The high quality of the gage is worth the price compared to the cheap gage I originally ordered, which would not work since the points of the angle cuts did not have space to clear.

Sutton BEVAN
Sutton BEVAN
| Jun 13, 2021
I give this product five stars
5/5

I like it.

Eugene Navarro
Eugene Navarro
| May 03, 2021

Related Products For Starrett C391 60 Degree Center Gage