* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Mitutoyo 950-253, Screw Pitch Gage, 4 - 84 TPI, 51 Leaves

$ 48.03

Score By Feature

Based on 88 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

There is a mark at the top of each leaf indicating
This clamp has a locking mechanism

Questions & Answers

It has a calibration feature?

Unlike a screw pitch gauge, a screw pitch gauge does not require calibration. As a tool, it does not indicate whether something is a go/no-go item, but it does indicate how many threads per inch are being used. According to API rules, there is no need for calibration

I saw a warning label that says P65. What materials do you think this product is made from?

Steel is used to make it. There is a P65 warning just to cover them.

The width of each leaf, measured from the teeth side to the opposite flat side, if measured from the widest to the narrowest part? This measurements is for the measurement of ?

In pitch 4, the number 6 is used. 28mm and above Page 02 of 14. Low 3 is not consistent on pitch 84. The 6 high 3 format is explained below.

Selected User Reviews For Mitutoyo 950-253, Screw Pitch Gage, 4 - 84 TPI, 51 Leaves

Tool that has been useful for me
5/5

When you have to measure standard thread pitches, this is one of the best gauges you can purchase. Having to match threads on old parts and manufacture new ones as a machinist, I use this program a lot. Compared to the smaller two sided gauges, this three sided gauge has some thread sizes that are not found on two sided gauges. It has held up well to use and I like how it is constructed.

Julianna Banks
Julianna Banks
| May 31, 2021
It is a great tool, and the locking feature is nice
5/5

A lot less chance of me getting screwed now. It will be easier to determine the pitch of the old screws before I "pitch" them. I'm sorry for how cringeworthy that was. This is an excellent tool, and the locking feature is a nice touch.

Katelyn DALE
Katelyn DALE
| Jun 01, 2021
I like the way it is The gauge I like the most has a good quality and a huge number of threads you can check with it
5/5
Reece Wright
Reece Wright
| May 12, 2021
Good product, with a good level of accuracy from Mitutuyo
5/5

Enough said. The way it's done is nice.

Hamza Valdez
Hamza Valdez
| Sep 18, 2020
What it's supposed to do, it does
5/5

Having several projects at the same time, this Mitutoyo thread pitch gauge comes in handy when I need to find the proper pitch on each one.

Adeline Lopez
Adeline Lopez
| Nov 25, 2020
It's awesome! Thank you for the product
5/5

I was pleased with the delivery and the quality of the product.

Yahir Krause
Yahir Krause
| Dec 02, 2020
There is a mitutoyo in the picture
5/5

It is expensive, but as you pay for it,.

Kase Henderson
Kase Henderson
| Nov 08, 2020
A great quality product Whenever you have to find a replacement screw, this will save you a lot of time! After spending hours at the hardware store looking for the right screws for sailboat hardware that was pre-owned, I decided to create my own tinker tool The aluminum was tapped into
5/5

It has saved me a lot of time and hassle when I used to use the trial and error.

Oakley Ingram
Oakley Ingram
| Apr 22, 2021

Related Products For Mitutoyo 950-253, Screw Pitch Gage, 4 - 84 TPI, 51 Leaves