* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric)

1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric)

1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric) 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric)
$ 61.86

Score By Feature

Based on 205 ratings
Accuracy
Sturdiness
Easy to read
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

#0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and #14 screw sizes (smooth bore holes)
6-32, 8-32, 10-24, 1/4-20, 5/16-18, 3/8-16, 7/16-14, and 1/2-13 UNC threads
10 from 0-32, 1/4 from 2-15, 5/16 from 24-33, 3/8 from 24 to 32, 7/16 from 20 to 15 and 1/2 from 20 to 3
-M4-X0 (Metric Threads, Fine, and Extra Fine). It has the following format M5, x0. The size of the hole is 8x1. The M7x1 matrix is 0, M0. This is a 0, M8x1 matrix. This is a 0, M8x1 matrix. The dimensions of the hole are 25mm by 1mm. The length of the M10x1 is 0. The dimensions of the hole are 25mm by 1mm. The M12x1 size, 5, is the most common. The size of this machine is 25mm, The M12x1 is the same as the M12x5.
A fraction is defined as a measurement of 1/16'th of an inch ranging from 0 to 6". Gradients of 0 to 15 centimeters in millimeters for work in metric

Questions & Answers

Does this item come from the United States?

A sticker on the shipping box reads, "Made in China/Hecho in China."

The sizes on this do not appear to be 9/16, is that so?

I see from what I have seen. Not at all. The meter has 5/16 (18, 24), 38 (16, 24), 7/16 (14, 20), and 1 (21, 23). Here are all of them in

Could you let me know where I can get replacement parts after a couple of parts in my shop have gone missing after a few years?

The parts are all very securely attached, so when they are lost it will be hard to replace them. In my view, only very rough handling could destroy parts of this, so it makes me wonder how anyone could do so. I love it! It wouldn't be a recommended option, even if they did, and I'd suggest getting a new one that you know is stable I just checked on the Internet for you after I said all of the above. I notice that Hillman Group (the company that offers it) doesn't have replacement parts available for it. In fact, I found another company that sells something similar, but it is more fancy, and each gauge size is about $55 with them. Using this tool, you can access all of them for just It's all. I believe so. You should buy a new one that is complete.

Selected User Reviews For 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric)

This product had evident quality control issues that they attempted to hide
3/5

There is no quality control here, which is very disappointing. It's not a difficult thing, but I shouldn't be forced to do this. I'll probably be able to get it out, but it's something I shouldn't It should be noted though that there are several areas where ink did not make it onto, or was rubbed Really, if it was any other reason than they missed some issues on inspection, I would have probably given it a 3 or 4 star rating. However, what annoyed me the most was that I have proof the executive was fully aware of these issues yet sent it There's a fair amount of ink missing on the labels in the two meters on the bottom right. In other words, what are they doing? An ink pen was used to fill in the lines. 75 bucks was the price for this item. I have one more thing to add about It might just be an issue with my printer due to aforementioned printing issues, but I'm not too sure. Even the slightest scratch will cause the ink to come off. I will have screws and nuts going up to this piece all the time, so I have to take the picture out and remove everything. I'll fill in the missing ink spots and then coat it with clear coating, all to make it last for more than a couple of.

Charli Hoover
Charli Hoover
| Nov 06, 2020
Costs too much for the quality of the product
3/5

It was fine with the seller, but I was disappointed with the quality of the product. There are several flaws in the printing with numbers rubbed off or ruler marks not printed properly. I would not buy this product I accidentally threw away the box or I will return it. A lot of money for a quality level that is lacking.

Alfred Melendez
Alfred Melendez
| Jun 11, 2021
Can you tell me why it took me so long to grasp This tool helped me organize tens of thousands of bolts, nuts, and screws in a more efficient way and I have no words to describe just how useful it has been
5/5

My usual method of travel was to simply wade through the semi-rough terrain Now that we have a bin system available, I don't need to look through a bin until I find the appropriate size or threading I can go straight to it, keep working on my project, and not waste more time on the floor finding the correct size or threading. Although there were many comments about the condition of the product, it was delivered in excellent condition and is well Once they see mine, I am sure my woodworkers and metalworkers will wish they had one of these.

Loretta Park
Loretta Park
| Nov 06, 2020
As you would find in a hardware store
5/5

There was nothing wrong with the thread gauge that led to one star reviews it arrived in excellent condition. Its printed markings were all clear, its threads contained no burrs, and its threaded posts were none I will save a ton of time and effort with this tool.

Jamie Garcia
Jamie Garcia
| Aug 09, 2020
You don't need to make trips to Lowe's to figure out what Nut you have or what Bolt you need anymore! I have it mounted on a workbench in my workshop, and it works great
5/5

The convenience of not having to visit Lowe's to find out what size bolt or nut you need is well worth it. When you need high quality bolts that Lowe's doesn't sell (automotive and the like), you don't have to make two trips, one to Lowe's to figure out Bolt size and tread type, then another to the place that sells the bolts.

Carolina Haney
Carolina Haney
| Apr 21, 2021
The design is good, but has a couple of According to Hartville Hardware, the one that I received had the 6-inch wide wheels In the quarter post, there is damage from bending the 32 post In the pictures you can see that there are 20 holes
4/5

A rattling noise is also coming from inside. The photos look great and have been hung in my garage. I haven't measured to see if they are all accurate, but the painting looks great.

Stetson Hayes
Stetson Hayes
| Feb 11, 2021
A little bit more than 5 stars
4/5

Metal is used for the backing board. I don't think wood exists. It is a nice piece of furniture. According to several gauges I reviewed, they appeared to be accurate. There are a few loose gauges in the gauges but no other cons. A few are rock solid tight on the board, and there is no way to tighten those that are loose. The use of this product will not be hindered by this change. It is easy to read the markings. Shop owners have added a nice touch to the store. All the gauges must be tightly installed for the product to be a five star item. I was very impressed with the speed of the delivery.

Astrid Pitts
Astrid Pitts
| Jul 09, 2021
I love it
5/5

This gauge is my favorite! What a wonderful idea! It had first caught my eye in Home Depot and I have wanted one ever since. It had been repeatedly told to me it would not be available for purchase by consumers. Since then, I have had one and am extremely happy with it. The fact that this covers a wide range of sizes and items is appealing Exactly what I need for sizing fasteners of all kinds, whether it be for a hobby or large project. Very handy, and I would recommend it for anyone who needs to size up fasteners of any type.

Eliezer Sutton
Eliezer Sutton
| Jul 19, 2021

Related Products For 1 TU58 Thread Measuring Gauge, Vertical Bolt and Nut Gauge / Thread Checker (Inch & Metric)