* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth

QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth

QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth
$ 19.88

Score By Feature

Based on 198 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money
Easy to use
Easy to read

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

- 2 in 1 set screw thread pitch gauge, pitch cutting gauge caliper gauges measuring tool. 51 pcs America SAE Type blade and 58 pcs Reverse Metric & America SAE Type and British Whitworth blade.
With thread blades that are of different sizes, this measuring tool accurately measures internal and external threads. This tool can be used to choose the appropriate drill bit, or to measure fasteners for determining what part should be used. The thread angle checker is used to measure the thread angle of the cutting tool while cutting threads in metal lathes, accurately measuring the internal and external screw threads using thread blades of varying sizes
With the combination of stainless steel and chrome, it offers high strength, good resilience, and elegant looks. It does not rust and is sturdy for a long time
Measurement range 4 to 84 for 51 pairs of American SAE types, and 0 for 58 pairs of Metric and American SAE types. 8 to 28
One set of 58 blades, one set of 51 blades, one set of American SAE type one set of British Whitworth

Selected User Reviews For QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth

The gauge sizes are printed on metal gauges, which are nearly impossible to read
3/5

As you can see, these gauges have been stamped out and the different sizes have been included in a neat folded package. The problem is Each gauge is printed with what appears to be off-centered measurements Putting white paint on walls. on most of the items is poor not legible in most cases, and what is there will likely fade or wear away before the day is over. Each gauge will need to be measured, and the corresponding number will have to be etched on the metal in order to As I recall, my set is similar and the gauge sizes are etched into the metal and highlighted with black paint - it was bought years ago. The effects of which are still present after a long period If you decide to purchase these two items, you should prepare to reset the gauge sizes on each or to procure a good magnifying glass for every time you will use.

Juliette Norton
Juliette Norton
| Oct 24, 2020
There is such an amazing range of thread colors at such a great price
5/5

As an American, I speak English. The ability to modify and repair British, old British, and Japanese vehicles as well as determining the correct threat, whether it be SAE, UNC, UNF, Metric, or Whitworth, is essential. Throughout the years I have accumulated a wide variety of nuts and bolts as I save and scrounge them whenever I have leftovers, demo work, cannot find what I am looking for, or buy something incorrectly. A Little Old British (LBC) car has parts from NFT, NCT, and SAE, along with parts from Whitworth, BSF, and BCT. While German and Japanese are both metric, they often differ in their TPCm calculations.

Matthias McClure
Matthias McClure
| Dec 11, 2020
The software is simple to use and to This is a simple and easy to use product
5/5

On the sides of each section is a black tightening nut. Keep tight when storing, and loosen when using. It's hard for me to understand how people have problems with this. Additionally, the numbers on my phone are the exact same size as the text font on the screen. As well as being laser-engraved, they are also etched with a design. There can't be a stamp on it since the impression would protrude through to the other side. It can't be printed, either. On the reverse side of the inscriptions there is a white discoloration. Heat is generated on zinc coated metals when it is exposed to air. A normal reaction is to do this. I thought these gauges would be perfect and just as I expected them to be.

Jordan SYKES
Jordan SYKES
| Jul 16, 2021
The listings can be found here
3/5

You won't get value for your money with these. The first thing you notice is that these are almost too small for It is not easy to read, it is hard to fold out, and it is easy to lose in a toolbox or as part of a tool The same money can be used to purchase larger ones that are easier to read and operate.

Chris Clay
Chris Clay
| May 14, 2021
I think that this set is okay, but you can spend a little more on a better one
3/5

There are a lot of small numeric stampings on this product. Even though I don't use this set often, if I had to buy the same set again I would opt for a better set instead.

Callie Strong
Callie Strong
| Jul 08, 2021
Now you don't have to guess! It has always been my dream to have tools that can determine the exact thread pitch you have, or require, without guesswork
5/5
Braylen Malone
Braylen Malone
| Aug 04, 2020
That's a great feature
5/5

I needed them to identify a pile of nuts and bolts that I couldn't recognize. It is incredibly easy to use, even has some European-style games (I assume? It has a 3).

Ander Norris
Ander Norris
| Jul 08, 2021
A gauge that is accurate
5/5

This helped me identify the thread pitch on parts that were mostly metric. It seems to be working.

Griffin Dickson
Griffin Dickson
| Jan 10, 2021

Related Products For QISF Multi-Purpose 2 Pack Screw Thread Pitch Gauge Tool, Pitch Cutting Gauge Caliper Gages Measuring Tool, 51 Pcs America SAE Type + 58 Pcs Metric & America SAE Type & British Whitworth