* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage

Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage

Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage
$ 12.50

Score By Feature

Based on 153 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

has a satin-chrome finish and is made of tempered steel
The package length for this item is It is "249999996685"
The item package has a width of 3 inches. It is 099999996838."
There is no height on the package for this item. It is "199999999796"

Selected User Reviews For Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage

I'm okay with that
3/5

There is a difference between this center gage and the one shown. In turn, the engraving on the one I received has not been darkened at all, so it is hard Compared to other center gauges I had previously owned, it is thinner. Therefore, it will be a bit more difficult for the threading tool to catch the cutting edge. The rest of the features should do the trick.

Knox TOMLINSON
Knox TOMLINSON
| Jan 05, 2021
I do not consider Brown & Sharpe to be a quality company
3/5

I do not expect Brown & Sharpe to meet my quality expectations A sharp edge. It is stamped sheet metal with a poor finish and does not even have blackened graduations for ease of reading. There is either a quality issue or the quality has slipped I believe this is a "*L", or a knockoff.

Braden Ashley
Braden Ashley
| Jan 22, 2021
Worked for me
5/5

I can't think of anything to complain about. There is no such thing as a bad The accuracy did not get a rating from me. It is my assumption that Brown and Sharpe can make these things properly.

Jeffery Hodge
Jeffery Hodge
| Apr 01, 2021
I like fish
5/5

The little gadget that I was using at the time was called a fish when I first started learning mechanical principles. The first one I tried to find online turned up missing, and I spent a lot of time looking for another.
I decided to do a search on Amazon, and to my continued amazement, I found it there! The Brown and Sharpe ("fish") Center Gauge is made of the finest materials and workmanship, as is the case with all my purchases from Amazon.
I am completely satisfied with both quality and price.

Valentina Walsh
Valentina Walsh
| Nov 26, 2020
You can easily find a knockoff at a discount There's an error
3/5

In order to complete an upcoming project, I chose to use a brand name. However, when I tried to use it, the angle was I went back to look at vendor photos and am surprised at how bad they are. This time, I made it past my return window of time, so I guess next time I will inspect brand name products when they arrive. The Brown & company team is doing well I hope It's Sharp's job to ensure that their name is worth saying.

Karla GOUGH
Karla GOUGH
| Aug 18, 2020
There is no problem
5/5

As far as my use is concerned, it's simply making sure my threading tool is ground perpendicular to what I am threading and is ground to 60 degrees.

Maci Perry
Maci Perry
| Dec 11, 2020
Tools with better quality tend to be more expensive
5/5

It may be a little bit pricey compared to the imported tools, but quality tools always cost a little extra. It is fantastic to have such accurate and high-quality work. Make sure you buy good tools with more money.

Kataleya Marks
Kataleya Marks
| Mar 01, 2021
It's good to see you It must have been fixed by now
5/5

My copy of the book was just received and it's been There are light letters on the container, but a sharpie will make them stand out more.

Ainsley Lewis
Ainsley Lewis
| Oct 10, 2020

Related Products For Brown & Sharpe 599-650-1 Center Gage