* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White

Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White

Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White
$ 11.95

Score By Feature

Based on 896 ratings
Satisfaction
Customer service
Value for money
Giftable

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

5,000 count white 20G - 5. BB 95mm +/- 1mm
BBs for 6mm Airsoft rifles and pistols that are completely seamless.
For accuracy and consistency, a spherical polished design was used.
ASTM Standard F2679 is met or exceeded in this product.

Questions & Answers

Is it made of metal or plastic?

They're made of synthetic materials. This is for air-conditioning systems. guns that aren't too hard

Is it possible for them to work for an M4?

Yes, they should fit in your M4 if it says 6mm on the box.

Is it possible for them to decompose?

Yessir

Selected User Reviews For Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White

Accurate, inexpensive, and simple to track
5/5

I'm not sure how many BBs are in the bag, but I believe it's over 5,000, which is a good deal for the price; however, I must emphasize that they are good for some guns and bad for others. For cheaper spring pistols, the 20 gram weight is a little too heavy, so you should probably stick with 12 gram. These are, however, a must-have for more expensive springers, gas, and AEGs, as the hop-up in these guns is usually so high that 12 grams are simply thrown into the air and rendered useless. However, the weight of 20 grams makes the shot much more straight. br>br>Also, the white color makes them very easy to spot in the air, which means your enemies will be able to see you more easily, but I believe this benefit outweighs the disadvantage in some situations where stealth is not required. br>br>Overall, I would recommend them, and they arrived on time. Just keep in mind that these are designed for higher-tier guns, not basic springers.

Berkley Hahn
Berkley Hahn
| Jul 01, 2021
When it comes to airsoft, one of the first things you learn is that you should never buy cheap BBs
5/5

Cheap BBs, such as those found at your local big box store, will break and shatter in your gun, leaving you with an expensive paperweight that you will have to spend time and money repairing. With the Valekn Infinity BB's, however, I find that cheap isn't necessarily a bad thing. While they may not have spent as much time polishing as the higher-priced valken bbs, they are still excellent bbs. The amount of polish on these versus the more expensive ones is the only real difference I can find. Not that they aren't polished, but they aren't as gleaming as the more expensive versions. This is my go-to ammo for my RPK light machine gun because it's cheap enough to buy in bulk and keeps me shooting all day. So, while these are inexpensive BBs, they are not the cheap BBs that people warn you about; instead, these are high-quality BBs that I would not hesitate to purchase again. So, if you're looking for a large quantity of BBs for a low price, look no further than the Valken Infinity line; on a side note, if you're not using a machine gun, you might want to look into the. These are 25 pounds in weight. In most guns, the slightly heavier weight improves performance and accuracy.

Coen Tate
Coen Tate
| Oct 31, 2021
When it comes to airsoft, one of the first lessons you learn is to never buy cheap BBs
5/5

Cheap BBs, such as those found at your local big box store, will break and shatter in your gun, leaving you with an expensive paperweight that you will have to spend time and money repairing. With the Valekn Infinity BB's, however, I find that cheap isn't necessarily a bad thing. While they may not have spent as much time polishing as the higher-priced valken bbs, they are still excellent bbs. The amount of polish on these versus the more expensive ones is the only real difference I can find. Not that they aren't polished, but they aren't as gleaming as the more expensive versions. This is my go-to ammo for my ICS G33 rifle because it's affordable, and it keeps me shooting all day. So, while these are inexpensive BBs, they are not the cheap BBs that people warn you about; instead, these are high-quality BBs that I would not hesitate to purchase again. So, if you're looking for a large quantity of BBs for a low price, the Valken Infinity line is the way to go; however, if you're comparing these to the. Don't do it if you're 20 and thinking to yourself, "But I can get a thousand more BBs if I lose weight. " The heavier weight of the is the one you're looking for. Even if it means a lower frame rate, 25 is a good number to aim for. For almost all airsoft guns, this is a better performing round.

Lucia Huynh
Lucia Huynh
| Apr 12, 2021
Excellent value for money
5/5

For the money, these are fantastic bbs. These were the most cost-effective. There are 25 gram bbs on the market, and I've had no issues with them. The only negative aspect of these bbs is the cheap packaging, which makes it very easy for your bag to be blown over when it's windy. That method resulted in the loss of a large number of bbs. However, for anyone in need of bio, this is a good buy. 25s!.

Gunnar Bird
Gunnar Bird
| Aug 22, 2021
Excellent value for money
5/5

I'm curious to see if they degrade in my yard, and I'll be disappointed if I find dead birds with bellies full of pellets that haven't been digested. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please But, for the time being, everything is fine! It's very obvious! Excellent quality! Goodbye, and good luck.

Harrison Erickson
Harrison Erickson
| Mar 01, 2021
The best value for money and the highest quality available
5/5

I've been using these BBs with some friends for a long time and have never had any issues with them. I'm currently testing whether they're truly biodegradable by placing some in a bottle with wet dirt inside to see if they degrade over time; I'll wait a month or two before checking them and updating the review.

Jamison Holt
Jamison Holt
| Jun 24, 2021
For the money, this is excellent ammunition
5/5

There are a lot of positive things to say about them, such as the good weight, the very smooth and seamless construction, and the consistency with which they fire. The only criticism I have is the packaging, which, objectively, was designed in this manner to keep the product's cost low so that the savings could be passed on to us, lowering the price. Simple fix: when you receive the ammunition, place it in the container that you desire. Bags are inconvenient and can cause spills!.

Natalia AKHTAR
Natalia AKHTAR
| Oct 17, 2021
That's good enough for me
5/5

I'm not a big fan of airsoft, but I bought these to use with my 4x scope for target practice. They have a 1in MOA at 25 yards and are bio-compatible. The rounds are biodegradable, but they take longer than expected to dissolve. I don't have the best airsoft, but they suffice for my needs.

Brendan Owen
Brendan Owen
| Jun 11, 2021

Related Products For Valken Airsoft BBS - Infinity, White