* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green

Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green

Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green
$ 16.50

Score By Feature

Based on 208 ratings
Giftable
Value for money
Packaging
Satisfaction

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

Tippmann Tracer BBs for Airsoft

Questions & Answers

Is it possible for these to decompose?

No, you must purchase ones that are labeled as biodegradable. Blue or green is the most common color for the label.

Do these bbs have any kind of glow to them?

Yes, these bbs are tracer-type, and they will glow when used with a tracer unit.

Is a 6mm bb too large for a 4mm gun? 5mm bb's?

Yes. Hogan's Alley Paintball was founded by Joshua.

Selected User Reviews For Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green

You have a wonderful glow
4/5

With an Acetech, it's just as good, if not better. I've ordered several different bags of BBs from CCPAINTBALL, and they've always shipped faster than expected and arrived undamaged. br>br>The Tippmanns aren't the best bb's in the world, but they're certainly not the worst. br>Over the last year, I've shot thousands of rounds of these tracer BBs and compared them to other brands, and the cost-to-glow times do not justify the price difference. If yours aren't shattering, we know you're either using a lower grade Airsoft,low FPS AEG or a green gas pistol/SMG that's def under 300FPS like a TM or most regulated,stock GGas high capa's or you're just not hitting anything solid enough. br>br>In, you receive 4000. In, there are 25 and 5000 people. You'll find at number 20. 30 at times, but not recently on Amazon. br>br>When you get, the BB weights do vary slightly. It will be closer to if you multiply 25 by 1/6. 28/. 30 isn't a bad number for me, and it's most likely due to internal pressure, the polishing process, and air bubbles, just like heavier bbs shattering. br>br>This means that the heavier the BB, the easier it is for it to break, and the weights are more likely to be inconsistent. This will be determined by the quality of the product. br> The Tippmann, I've discovered. The first 20 are fairly consistent, as are the majority of them; it's only when you get above that the weights begin to fluctuate. br>br>As described, your orders will be delivered in a bag. Sorry if you prefer my can, but if you really want one, just connect with me on Amazon or YouTube and I'd be happy to help or share AirArm and instrument customization secrets, or anything else related to collecting and customizing with anyone in the Airsoft community. br>br>I'll be a long-time customer of both Cc paintball and paintball discounters, which are basically the only two companies that sell these for $19. I'll keep buying them as long as they're under $20. br>br> IMPORTANT NOTE: The same bags are available for $12 at Walmart. Over $40, they offer 99 cents with free shipping, but they consistently state that they do not ship to my zip code. Despite the fact that I've done it before, having purchased other 6mm and 4mm tracers. I've tried inquiring about a problem with 5 mm bb's before, but they honestly don't seem to mind because nothing has changed. Buy with confidence knowing that Amazon will always be there for you!.

Lillian Bush
Lillian Bush
| Sep 14, 2021
It seems to work, and there are plenty of them! I put it to the test alongside a predator
5/5

against acetech with a tracer unit I'm in my mid-twenties, and they're all the same (brightness is nice). Although it wasn't in perfect condition, the seller packaged it well in a foam-packed envelope, and it arrived in Illinois in three days. I'm impressed; the only thing that gives me pause is the use of a bag rather than a bottle. However, unlike cheaper products, the bag's zipper did not break, which makes me happy. br>Recent changes: At a recent event, it performed admirably. In the dark, I was able to shoot perfectly through a door window with this. I'm going to get a second bag as soon as possible!.

Shawn Salas
Shawn Salas
| Jun 08, 2021
The BBs were delivered and worked as expected, but the price was higher than what I could get at my local Airsoft shop
3/5

The store charges $14 for the same, exact packages. I'll buy the BBs again, but not from Amazon, and the store is only 30 minutes away. It takes only a few minutes.

Giuliana Daly
Giuliana Daly
| Dec 27, 2021
BRIGHT VALUE FOR MONEY AND QUALITY I like that these tracer BBs are very bright when used with a Tracer and that they are a lot cheaper than most other high-quality BB brands
5/5
Amelie Snow
Amelie Snow
| Aug 15, 2021
Shipping was very quick
5/5

If you've used them before, you're already familiar with them. It does the job; it isn't the best, but it isn't the worst either. However, it ships quickly, and the pruce is in good condition.

Alan Hudson
Alan Hudson
| Oct 27, 2021
They do the job and are reasonably priced
5/5

My go-to tracer bbs, which had no issues with feeding, flight, or light-up abilities. What's not to like about a great price?.

Saige Leach
Saige Leach
| Apr 17, 2021
Exceptional BBs on a shoestring budget! This is my second bag, so there are no problems
5/5

Bright. It is well-made. Accurate. Friendly to your wallet. Only issue was that it arrived in a cardboard envelope, but they did a good job of protecting the contents. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

Avalynn Baird
Avalynn Baird
| Oct 19, 2021
Tha
5/5

Wow, these are by far the best. They're super bright and have all of the features you'd look for in a tracer.

Luna Wall
Luna Wall
| Sep 09, 2021

Related Products For Tippmann Tracer Precision Match Grade 6mm Airsoft BB's Light Green