* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs

QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs

QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs
$ 13.99

Score By Feature

Based on 887 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy
Durability

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
There are 5,000 of them. Each bag contains 20g of 6mm airsoft BBs.
These airsoft BBs have a diameter of 0 and a weight of 0. (- 0.) 20 g 01g), as well as 5. (- 0.95mm) 01mm)
High precision, triple-polished, ultra-smooth
Guns, Pistols, Rifles, and AEGs for Airsoft
Colour of White

Questions & Answers

Is it possible for these to decompose?

This isn't a BIO type, by the way. There is a BIO one in our store, which you can find.

Is there a connection between them?

Yes, that is correct.

Is it possible to use these as weights in the construction of a wooden mallet? I'd like to imitate the feel and functionality of a dead body. hammer to blow thx?

They aren't quite as heavy as they appear to be. I'd search for lead shot used in shotgun shell reloading.

Selected User Reviews For QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs

O M G ! Words fall short of describing the perfection of the spherical roundness found within the enclosed sheathing that encases these absolute solidifications
5/5

Perhaps luck, fate, or destiny bestowed upon me an extraordinary representation of said orbs that far exceeded the expectations of most of us who live on this oh-so mortal plain, and those which I did receive (most humbly) were but angelic counterparts to those oft lesser soft-focus counterparts of those oft lesser soft-focus counterparts of those oft lesser soft-focus counterparts of those oft lesser soft-focus counterparts of those oft lesser soft-focus counterparts of those of projectiles launched into the air But oh the rapturous delight this one experienced among the slaughter of my foes, which piqued within me an intense gratitude, elevating the overall experience to an astral consciousness beyond the confines of space and time, and I was one with everything, and everything was one with me, for perhaps only a moment, or perhaps for an eternity. So, yeah, it's a definite must-have.

Rio FINCH
Rio FINCH
| Sep 14, 2021
Inconsistent behavior
3/5

Sizes and weights were inconsistent, which caused problems in a number of my guns. I would not buy them again.

Catalina Koch
Catalina Koch
| Feb 14, 2021
These bbs are great for the money and are good quality
4/5

I put lancer tactical to the test in terms of accuracy. 20bbs, as well as these. These aren't as accurate as 20bbs, but for the price and amount you get, it's a good deal.

Hakeem Goldstein
Hakeem Goldstein
| Nov 23, 2021
It is a good deal
5/5

They're not only easy to come by, but they also work great with an airsoft gun! In addition, the price is reasonable.

Ezra Santiago
Ezra Santiago
| Dec 13, 2021
👍👍
5/5

Great product, much more precise than the 12 gram version. They also have a little more bite to them! These are what I use to keep critters away from my flowers.

Landen Craig
Landen Craig
| May 24, 2021
Must buy
5/5

Amazingly, every BB is in perfect condition and has never jammed.

Michelle Clay
Michelle Clay
| Aug 21, 2021
For the price, this is the best buy
5/5
Zechariah Conway
Zechariah Conway
| Apr 20, 2021
It did exactly what it said it would do
4/5

These BBs performed admirably in two different G environments. G rifles. There were a few times when the BBs wouldn't let me fire semi-automatically, but that could have been due to my lack of experience with airsoft magazine loading. Overall, they performed admirably, did not cause any damage to the weapon, and I would purchase them again.

Aubrey Malone
Aubrey Malone
| Dec 13, 2021

Related Products For QingLiu Airgun 0.20g Airsoft BBS - 5000 Rounds 6mm BBS - for Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs