* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds) MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds) MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds)

MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds)

MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds) MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds) MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds)
$ 16.00

Score By Feature

Based on 596 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
A total of 4000 rounds of BBs were fired.
BB polished to a weight of 25 grams
BB with the Perfect Amount of Balance
The Most Accurate and Fastest Airsoft BB
Only comes in white.

Questions & Answers

Is it true that the 6 mm are correct?

These are regular airsoft bbs, to be sure.

It's a ziplock bag, isn't it?

Yes, I was able to obtain the. The ziplock was broken by 20g of bbs.

Will these bbs be compatible with my John Wick airsoft pistol?

Yes, any airsoft gun that accepts 6mm bbs, which is what this is, will work.

Selected User Reviews For MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds)

For both fights and yard defense, take straight flights
5/5

IMPORTANT NOTE: Depending on what you're shooting, where you're shooting, and how you're shooting, the weight of your BB matters a lot. br>br>A neighbor's cat hangs out in my yard, even though it knows it shouldn't, relaxing on our patio or on our deck railing as if it's invited. Its presence in our neighborhood is tolerated by our cats until it gets too close to our home. It has fought with my cats on several occasions, costing us $400 in vet bills. The cats of the next-door neighbors are free to roam at all hours of the day and night. When my friend and I were outside talking late one night, it stole a dead mouse from a mouse trap at his house. This cat also keeps an eye on an orphaned flock of eight baby turkeys and their mother, which is being raised in our neighborhood. Even though attempting to hunt down one of the babies will almost certainly result in a series of painfulI pecks, the mere thought of the cat succeeding makes me sick. My cats are well aware of the fact that they will fail. br>br>On one occasion, I was able to sneak up on it and fire a spring Firepower at it. 45 frames per second (fps = frames per second). From 30- I managed to hit the cat from 40 feet away with a crappy bb, but it must have felt like a poke. I only got one shot out of it before it bolted because it was spring-powered. This prompted me to purchase a new BB and a new gun as a result of the incident. This is where I discovered this product. br>br>If you have a garden that you need to keep rodents out of, this is the bb to use. It will not harm them, but it will cause them to bruise. Stunning. br>br> It was shot from a brand new Lancer Tactical M4 LT-II the first time. 12B, which can fire 400 rounds per minute. 410 fps. The performance had me completely taken aback. I was using a 9-volt battery that had been fully charged. When I shot it in semi-automatic mode, the butterfly was 6 volts. auto, and it flew for about 300 feet before disappearing from view in a perfectly straight line - It wasn't until it was about 250 feet down that it began to drop. br>br>On the basis of what I've seen thus far. br>If you're looking for a rifle, here's what you should look for. I advise you to. 25g in fights (better accuracy, more stopping power for people wearing vests or sweatshirts), and br>For pistols: 20g for distance/target practice I advise you to. br>br>As for the cat, I've been waiting for it to poke its head out since I got my Lancer tactical M4 so I can send it a carefully worded message, written in full-color ink. br>br> MetalTac is a program that allows you to play MetalTac without having to use 25g. br>br>(Please understand that I have no desire to harm this cat in any way, but I believe you will agree that it has gone way beyond its bounds. ).

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell
| Nov 08, 2021
They fire in a straight line! For the money, this is a fantastic purchase
5/5

They're extremely accurate, and unlike the BBs that come with a new Airsoft gun, they don't swerve to the left or tornado. There is only one complaint, and it has nothing to do with the BB's. My Airsoft gun was delivered by Amazon. The BBs were packed together in the same box with no packing material to protect the two items. The 4k of BB's plastic bag in Amazon's shipping box was ripped apart by Airsoft hard plastic packaging. The BBs were strewn across the box's bottom. I recommend getting your BBs the same day you get your Airsoft gun.

Caroline Howard
Caroline Howard
| Dec 15, 2021
It's a BB, after all, and there's only so much you can say about a BB
5/5

It has a nice sheen to it, and I've had no deformities with it. They all shoot straight, and I've taken out a lot of players with these bbs. This is the way to go.

Moises Glass
Moises Glass
| Oct 24, 2021
For the money, high quality
5/5

These BBs are excellent value for money; I bought them thinking they were tracers, but that was a mistake; they shoot beautifully through my Novritsch SSP-100. 1. I strongly advise you to purchase. BB's with a weight of 25 grams I bought them about 6 months ago and haven't gone through one bag yet, but based on what I've seen, these are some high-quality BBs. I assure you that I am not a robot or a representative of the company.

Charley Merritt
Charley Merritt
| Oct 10, 2021
This is an excellent backup option
3/5

They aren't particularly good, but they aren't bad either.

Delaney Gutierrez
Delaney Gutierrez
| Aug 06, 2021
It works! It arrived quickly, but I would have preferred it to be in a container rather than a bag
5/5
Tomas Caldwell
Tomas Caldwell
| Dec 26, 2021
Excellent precision
5/5

Excellent precision.

Piper Schaefer
Piper Schaefer
| Feb 16, 2021
Perfect in every way
5/5
Corbin Dalton
Corbin Dalton
| Mar 05, 2021

Related Products For MetalTac Airsoft BBS .25g Perfect Grade 6mm BB Pellets (Bag of 4000 Rounds)