* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo

MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo

MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo
$ 29.99

Score By Feature

Based on 1,581 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
Perfect for a high-end AEG with a well-balanced BB
Extreme precision, made with the utmost precision and with the least amount of variation
BB with a high degree of precision, ultra smoothness, and perfect balance.
In terms of accuracy and performance, Top Quality outperformed most other brands.
TWO 5000-round BB bags = 10,000 rounds in a package deal.

Questions & Answers

Wait until each bag has a total of ten items. BB,s in the tens of thousands?

No, a total of 10000 premium bbs in two bags of 5000 each.

What is the capacity of the speed loader in terms of bbs?

The number of bbs is estimated to be around 100.

Is this a pair of plastic or metal bvs?

They're made of plastic.

Is this a light bb for an m4 or should I get something heavier for medium to long range applications? I live in San Diego, by the way. ?

I would get heavier for my m4 which shoots at around 400 fps, but they work well.

Selected User Reviews For MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo

I figured you'd want to feed it with, just like a real gun
5/5

I don't know much about BBs, but I've done enough research to know that cheap BBs of the wrong size and type can quickly jam up your gun. I recently purchased a high-end airsoft gun for my son. Just like a real gun, I figured you'd want to feed it the best possible ammunition. So, I came across these and have yet to encounter any issues. I've fired about 4,000 rounds of auto and single shots, and these things are incredibly accurate and shoot a long distance. I'll most likely purchase again.

Aubrey Hensley
Aubrey Hensley
| Sep 19, 2021
Not biodegradable, but of excellent quality
5/5

These aren't biodegradable in any way. On the plus side, if you're playing in an airsoft zone, you can recycle some of the bbs while you're there, saving you a lot of money. We go for walks in the woods behind our house, and there are bbs everywhere! However, unless you're using a low-cost gun and can guarantee you won't clog it with dirt and debris, I wouldn't recommend picking up bbs. br>br>Overall, a good deal that includes a speed loader, which is especially useful for shotguns!.

Remi McCall
Remi McCall
| Sep 12, 2021
Purchase as many as you can, spray and pray, and scream "fire aim!" I have three M4s, all of which perform admirably and at a reasonable price; there are no jams, and they are a sturdy crush style rather than shattering like some other brands
5/5

Because I've only used these in cqb, I can't say whether they're accurate at range, but they are. At 300 frames per second, they're not going very far. Anyway.

Kai Lin
Kai Lin
| Aug 01, 2021
Great precision and high quality at a reasonable price! The bbs feel like good quality and put them in my Full auto G36C airsoft gun and 99% of bbs when in the same exact direction or line of fire
5/5

Please include me in your plans. I've never purchased from Metaltac before, but I'm planning to do so in the future because I go through a lot of bbs and these are high-quality, low-cost bbs. Metaltac bbs of excellent quality! 👍👌.

Julianna Riley
Julianna Riley
| May 08, 2021
You'll get more bang for your buck with this option
5/5

This is currently one of the best BB deals available, especially since shipping is free for this item at the time of this review. Don't be concerned about the BBs' quality. They're more than capable of handling a mid-range to high-end airsoft weapon. They appear to be even brighter, whiter, and smoother than the majority of other BBs I've seen. Despite disclaimers on the bag stating that BBs should never be reused, I find a small number of used BBs with dents or split in half. However, the vast majority are still in good reusable condition. Simply ensure that they are free of dents and are clean. These BBs significantly improve accuracy on my JG G36C. br>br>The only drawback is that they are packaged in the flimsy bags depicted in the product image. If you don't have a funnel or a BB bottle, pouring BBs from the bag into your magazines can be a pain. Because these bags don't stand up very well and tend to fall over, make sure you always close the bag after each use. Because the bags are resealable and durable, they can be used for a long time. storage for a long time br>br>As of March 15, 2013: br>br>As of March 15, 2013: br>br>As of March 15, 2013 DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU HAVE AN AMAZON PRIME MEMBERSHIP! There must be a better deal! Find "MetalTac 0" by doing a search. You can find the same bag for $9 if you search for "2g BB 5000 Round Bag. " 99 when you use Prime Shipping! This is most likely the best deal available. Good luck with your search!.

Ricardo Chandler
Ricardo Chandler
| Jan 17, 2021
Excellent craftsmanship
4/5

These are high-quality BBs, and I ordered 20,000 of them because I frequently share and use them. I had purchased some bio-degradable materials previously. BBs jammed my gun frequently, so I cleaned them out and replaced them with these, which feed properly and haven't jammed my guns yet. That's an A in my book as far as I'm concerned. For many reasons, I stick to 2g BBs as my base gramweight; I don't use anything less. 20- The quality of 35 BBs is typically higher than that of other weights. 12 and . The number 15 isn't always the right size (nor is the number 6). 00MM, or around 5 in most cases 97- 99MM diameter) and the heavier weights have fewer flaws, such as seams. These had a light sheen to them. It's a good idea to wash or polish them again yourself to remove any dust that may have accumulated in the bag between the first polishing and the sealing.

Patrick Henderson
Patrick Henderson
| Aug 11, 2021
This is the third time I've purchased something
5/5

Something is right with these guys. This is the third time I've ordered these. With any AEGs under 375 fps, the accuracy and weight seem to work well. Few people can boast of having jammed over 20,000 BBs in a year.

Beckham HOUGHTON
Beckham HOUGHTON
| Jan 09, 2021
Great bbs for a great price
5/5

Because they are super polished, these bbs are extremely accurate and have a high velocity. I was pleasantly surprised by the free shipping, as the product was shipped from California, and I live in New Jersey. It arrived in only two days, via USPS MAIL, which I was pleased with because our mail arrives early in the morning, and it had to weigh around five pounds to qualify for free shipping. These aren't s*** bbs; they're high-end luxury bbs at a great price, so if you have an AEG airsoft gun, you should definitely get them.

Remington PARRY
Remington PARRY
| Oct 08, 2021

Related Products For MetalTac Airsoft BBS .20g 10000 Rounds Match Grade BB Pellet, Plastic 0.20 Gram 6mm for Airsoft Guns Ammo