* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo

MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo

MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo
$ 17.99

Score By Feature

Based on 473 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
BBs of excellent quality. Each bag contains 3,000 rounds.
Extremely precise
The number of BBs in this set is zero. 30 grams (- 0. 01g), as well as 5. (- 0.95mm) 01mm)
BBs that are ideal for use with high-end AEGs.
At a low price, you can get a high-quality product that is comparable to more expensive brands.

Questions & Answers

Is it possible to use these in my Scar, which is fully automated?

Yes, they can be used in your scar, but unless your gun shoots at 500 fps, you might be better off getting bbs that are lighter in weight.

Will these BBs work in a l96 bolt action sniper?

I own a Mauser version of that gun, and it shoots fantastically. They have a lot of consistency. They are someone I would strongly suggest.

Will these BBs work in a gun that has a muzzle velocity of 350 to 400 feet per second? 385 fps?

I'd vote for the. With that FPS, 28g will give you more range. Metaltac bbs, on the other hand, are incredible. I've shot over 10,000 rounds with no jams.

Do they work well with a 472 fps sniper rifle?

Yes, I had no problems with them in a 500fps VSR10 with a 601 inner barrel.

Selected User Reviews For MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo

Ammunition that has been depleted
3/5

No range. Overall, I was extremely dissatisfied with the experience. I had no idea what to expect. There were a lot of positive comments on this one. And it's a waste of time. For the first time in many years, I went airsofting. The bbs were desperately needed. For the gun he had for me, a friend recommended this weight. When I went to test fire them, they were literally rolling out of the gun. Only a few feats separate you from the ground. His ammo, which was a store brand for a low price, flew much further with no drop. Because this ammo had no range at all, I had to resort to using his. Is it possible that I received a faulty batch? I honestly have no idea, but I was taken aback. br>br>The speed loader performed admirably. But, regrettably, that isn't a savior.

Miracle Barrett
Miracle Barrett
| Sep 05, 2021
I'm a repeat customer who has never been disappointed with the quality of this product
5/5

By far the best seller I've ever dealt with on an order. I'm a regular customer who's bought three or four bags from them. I've been an airsoft player for a few years and have tried a variety of bbs. While some bbs may outperform these, I stand by these. They perform exactly as one would expect from a high-quality bb. There hasn't been a single jam in over 10,000 shots. I also think the price is quite reasonable. Although I agree that the bag's zipper could be improved, this isn't a major flaw. In addition, I was very pleased with how quickly they arrived. I realized I needed some bbs at the last minute, but because it was the middle of the week, I didn't think I'd be able to get them in time for the upcoming opportunity. I didn't pay any extra for shipping, and the bbs arrived in under 24 hours, which I was blown away by. I would strongly advise anyone who plays airsoft to purchase this product.

Joyce Stone
Joyce Stone
| Oct 04, 2021
I want to love them, but they hurt
4/5

Joking aside, they're a great bb.   When fired, they definitely pack a punch; a shot to the right cheek on my derrière at about 100' left a mark, and there was no denying the kill! Having said that, I don't believe there is a significant difference in accuracy. My . The group of 2 gram bbs is just as tight and erratic as the 3-gram bbs. Is it more likely that 5 bbs will spin left or right? At a distance, they appear to be able to withstand the wind a little better, but that's just physics at work. At 100' with the rifle pictured, a 510fps M700 with 3-round magazine, I was hoping for tighter groups. We can maintain a 2-magnification with a 9x scope. Aside from the previously mentioned odd spin off, there are no other members of the 3" group. br>br>Having said that, they are as good as any bb I've tried and have enough mass to ensure that your shots are counted!.

Van Owens
Van Owens
| Jun 21, 2021
It's better than
5/5

Of course, it can't match the accuracy of a pellet gun, but it came close when plinking soda cans from 75 feet away with a 1911 and a group size of about 5".

Dawson Blanchard
Dawson Blanchard
| Mar 26, 2021
For airsoft battles, these are almost perfect
5/5

I'm not sure about accuracy because I recently purchased an airsoft sniper with a scope and was shooting at about 30 yards and the bbs weren't staying in place very well. It could have been the gun, but there was also some wind blowing, so that's all I can say. When I used them in a battle, they performed admirably.

Kenna Weber
Kenna Weber
| Feb 25, 2021
Wow! I ordered these bbs for my colt 1911 galaxy g6 metal, which has a FPS of: 240 290 FPS (measured with a 0
5/5

12g BBs). br>At this time, the number is zero. The FPS for 30G is 200 240, which is insane! Pests, family, friends, neighbors, children, and, most importantly, pests have no chance Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Palmer Goldstein
Palmer Goldstein
| Dec 13, 2021
The quality is poor
3/5

They claim to be fully spherical, but this is not the case. The product had numerous dents, defects, and seams. br>br>Used in a standard MK23 pistol with no upgrades. Upon firing, it began to break in the barrel, and it was shot out in pieces. br>br>Do not use these in any airsoft gun that is worth its salt. My pistol and pistol magazines were completely destroyed. br>br>.

Reed Burnett
Reed Burnett
| Jul 01, 2021
My airsoft m4 did a fantastic job shooting this
5/5

Just make sure you have enough clout to back them up.

Dane Love
Dane Love
| Sep 07, 2021

Related Products For MetalTac 0.3g BB Airsoft 6mm BBS Perfect Grade Pellet 6mm .30g for Airsoft Guns Ammo