* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Lancer Tactical Airsoft Pellets BBS 6mm 5100 Round 0.30g Bio Airsoft BBs (Color: White)

Lancer Tactical Airsoft Pellets BBS 6mm 5100 Round 0.30g Bio Airsoft BBs (Color: White)

$ 28.95

Score By Feature

Based on 249 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
The following are the specifications: Weight: 0. 30g
Color 5100 Rds
Material: Biodegradable Compound Plastic in White
6 mm

Questions & Answers

I'm not sure what mm stands for. ?

centimeters

Selected User Reviews For Lancer Tactical Airsoft Pellets BBS 6mm 5100 Round 0.30g Bio Airsoft BBs (Color: White)

Automatic respawn in the form of a spherical ball
5/5

I'm shooting laser beems because of you, BB. When you hit his tender flesh, it won't explode, and it won't make the whiney baby man cry. It doesn't taste good, but it's not good for food, so don't eat it. Use a tiny dremel to etch the names of your enemies on each one, then act as if you're a ruthless assassin dispatched to complete the mission.

Ariel Mendez
Ariel Mendez
| May 15, 2021
My experience with these has been pretty good; I use them in an AEG, so they don't have to be perfect
4/5

I'm giving 4 stars because they're generally great, but every now and then I'll get a flyer while shooting, so I guess they're just made to a lower standard than, say, Elite Force bbs. However, for the price, these are excellent bbs.

Yareli Russo
Yareli Russo
| Feb 23, 2021
This is an excellent start
5/5

30g bb's! Lancer tactical produces excellent value for money bbs, and I've only recently begun to use them. For my 400, I'm going to use 30g of bbs. I'm a big fan of AEGs with a 420 fps range. Even in winding conditions, it is extremely accurate and precise. I'm sure I'll get more.

Enrique Whitney
Enrique Whitney
| Feb 24, 2021
BBs of excellent quality
5/5

I purchased these because I was in desperate need of zero. For my airsoft gun, I needed 3 gram bbs, and these were the cheapest I could find. After using them for a while, I'd say they're of excellent quality and perform admirably in higher-end firearms without breaking. I wasn't expecting much from these because they were so inexpensive, but they're by far the best I've tried.

Kyle LEES
Kyle LEES
| Apr 11, 2021
Great product
5/5

Extremely accurate and precise. I didn't test their spherical deviation with a caliper, but they work great in high-end airsoft guns.

Siena Bond
Siena Bond
| Sep 02, 2021
Biodegradable, so you don't have to worry about littering! Best
5/5

I use them with a krytac trident mk2 crb AEG and get 30 bio bbs for the price. Bb's are excellent.

Karter GRIFFITHS
Karter GRIFFITHS
| Sep 16, 2021
Do not make a purchase
3/5

Magazines are jammed in the middle of their cycle. For the first time, I tried these, and they were a complete waste of time. If you play Airsoft seriously, these will completely destroy your weapon. Sizes aren't consistent, and the place is filthy. From now on, it'll be Valken bbs.

Eddie Shannon
Eddie Shannon
| Jun 16, 2021
I didn't get enough to eat
3/5

Bbs had a hard time eating. This was the first time I encountered this problem while playing airsoft. I also have tired bbs from Lancer for the first time.

Elle Jarvis
Elle Jarvis
| Feb 12, 2021

Related Products For Lancer Tactical Airsoft Pellets BBS 6mm 5100 Round 0.30g Bio Airsoft BBs (Color: White)