* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Game Face Crosman 10000 Ct. Camo Ammo 12gram AirSoft BBs, Multi, One Size

$ 16.99

Score By Feature

Based on 4,519 ratings
Light weight
Value for money
Accuracy
Durability

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
10,000 Airsoft BBs that have been double-polished
6mm, . 12 gram
CAMO-COLORED - Designed for the serious airsofter.
JAR WITH A PLASTIC SCREW-TOP - Stores easily in a backpack and prevents spills.
"GET IN THE GAME" - With GameFace, you can "GET IN THE GAME."

Questions & Answers

Is it metal or plastic that these are made out of?

It is constructed of plastic.

Is it possible for them to decompose?

They are not biodegradable in any way.

Is it true that they work with all firearms?

They are of a certain size. They weigh 12 grams, so they'll fit in your gun if that's what it needs. br>A few firearms necessitate the use of. 20 and . As a result, you must check the specifications of your firearm.

Is there a connection between them?

I used to use these all the time before moving on to better BBs like TSD; most of them are seamless, but because these BBs are poorly quality controlled, your gun may jam (depending on the gun) from the odd BB with a seam now and then.

Selected User Reviews For Game Face Crosman 10000 Ct. Camo Ammo 12gram AirSoft BBs, Multi, One Size

Excellent value for money
5/5

Bbs with a 12 gram weight. These are some fantastic ideas. For the money, you get 12 gram of bbs! They are very inexpensive and of good quality. They aren't overly polished, but if you're going to use. If you're using 12 bbs, you're probably using a cheap gun, so it won't make much of a difference. So far, I've used around 1200 of these and have yet to encounter a bad one, indicating that the quality control is adequate. You'll notice seams on a few of them, but since you're using a cheap gun, it's not a big deal. These BBs are the perfect compromise between overpriced BBs and buying shoddy Chinese BBs that break inside your gun, so they are the only option. I use a timer with a length of 12 seconds. They come highly recommended from me!.

April Baxter
April Baxter
| Aug 30, 2021
The gun malfunctions
3/5

These aren't up to par. I tried them out on a few different guns, and they all broke when I fired them. The barrel is only spewing BBS fragments. Multiple guns have been used to verify this. br>However, when they do come out intact, they are extremely inaccurate. Take pictures in all directions. br>Once I changed the ammo, the guns worked perfectly. br>br>Avoid these at all costs.

Sara Hansen
Sara Hansen
| Mar 18, 2021
Good bb's, but I discovered one minor flaw
4/5

These bb's are fantastic! They don't bother me in the least. The only issue I'm encountering is. Your gun will be harmed by 12g. They are insufficiently hefty. As a result, when the mechanism fires, the spring slams into other internal parts of the gun, damaging both your spring and whatever it hits. I put this to the test and found that the person who told me this was correct; I strongly advise you to get at the very least. 25g, but that's just my preference. They're great bb's, as I mentioned, and they fit perfectly in most of my guns. If you decide to get these, only use them for a short period of time. Please think about spending a little more money and getting. You won't need to replace your gun because it weighs only 25 grams.

Miley Sandoval
Miley Sandoval
| Jun 05, 2021
Awesome
5/5

Excellent craftsmanship We don't have any broken ones, as far as I can tell. I bought these for my 11-year-old son to go with his new airsoft pistol, and I will definitely purchase more in the future. They are something he uses on a regular basis. We use a tin lid hung from a box to make a family targeting game out of it. We were able to hear that we had hit our target because they struck hard enough. The only issue I have is that I wish they came in more vibrant neon colors so we could get some. It is much easier to repurpose them. With the grass in our yard, it can be difficult to spot the brown ones. I would still recommend it because of the dirt. Good luck with your shots!.

Clara Sloan
Clara Sloan
| Jul 06, 2021
Airsoft BBs that are excellent
5/5

Particularly for guns with a low frame rate. My friends and I enjoy playing airsoft on a regular basis, and these airsoft BBs are one of our favorites. They really are. They're 12g BBs, so they're ideal for guns with low FPS that can't handle heavier BBs. These are high-quality BBs that we've been using in our lower-powered airsoft guns for a long time, and they don't shatter like other brands of BBs (400 FPS) like those clear green Colt BBs do in higher-powered airsoft guns. We've ordered these BBs several times with no issues. br>br>Note: If you're looking for a unique way to express yourself, try using the words "creative These are the ones. 12g BBs are more susceptible to wind speed and are in general less accurate than heavier weight BBs (such as ). 15g or . If you have a gun with a good FPS, I would recommend using BBs with heavier weights (20g and heavier). It'll improve your gun's accuracy, but proper bb weight isn't solely determined by the gun you have; it also depends on personal preference in some ways.

Dangelo Jarvis
Dangelo Jarvis
| Apr 26, 2021
These are more accurate when the frame rate is higher
5/5

I'm using the BBTac M83 Full Auto Electric Power LPEG Airsoft Gun to shoot these. Underneath the ejection port cover is a hop up feature. The hop up raises the frame rate, and it's been noticed that they're more accurate at higher frame rates. The ammunition has left a lasting impression on me. The do curve is a little steep, but it's simple to compensate and hit your target. Today I'll be purchasing two more containers. It would be nice if they could make it in a lighter shade. White or yellow are examples of colors. Overall, this is a fantastic product!.

Brayan Swanson
Brayan Swanson
| Feb 26, 2021
It's great fun to pack for the holidays
5/5

It's a pair of bb's. Not much to say, but I bought these to go with a Christmas present I got the boys, and I was worried that they would arrive while I was at work and the kids would figure out what they were, spoiling the "surprise," but thank you to whoever shipped them. They placed them in an out-of-the-ordinary container. It's impossible to tell what they were. Thank you.

Archie DODD
Archie DODD
| Oct 01, 2021
Easy to use and precise
5/5

It is both inexpensive and precise. I mean, what more could you want? "May I have 10,000 marbles, please?" Flounder says in Animal House when he goes into the store during the parade. " All right, Flounder, here it is. If you've got 'em, load 'em up and light 'em up. I used these in my full auto electric and they work fine; they curve but are consistent, so I believe the problem is with the gun. They're light, go further, and curve consistently, unlike the heavier ones that came with the gun. This is just an open jar like the one you get bulk nuts in and would benefit from a pouring spout.

Callahan Shepherd
Callahan Shepherd
| Jan 27, 2021

Related Products For Game Face Crosman 10000 Ct. Camo Ammo 12gram AirSoft BBs, Multi, One Size