* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count) Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count)

Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count)

Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count) Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count)
$ 8.80

Score By Feature

Based on 862 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
5,000 MATCH GRADE BIODEGRADABLE AIRSOFT BBs
6MM WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WH Double-polished with a weight of 20 grams
IN 45 DAYS, THE PATENTED FORMULA BEGINS TO DEGRADE - There is no long-term clutter on the playing field.
JAR WITH A PLASTIC SCREW-TOP - Stores easily in a backpack and prevents spills.
With Game Face, you can "BE THE GAME."
BB's with a diameter of 6mm are used in airsoft.
Biodegradable weight of 20 grams
a jar with a capacity of 5,000 pieces

Questions & Answers

Is it possible for them to decompose?

They are biodegradable and have a good shooting range.

Is there a connection between them?

Yes, but there is a powder resin in them that clogged my gun. Must bbs are thinner than this resin. This is a bad investment.

When it comes to decomposition, how long does it take?

The airsoft ammunition requires sunlight, oxygen, and moisture in order to begin the breakdown process. Climate has an impact on the rate of breakdown. The entire procedure could take anywhere between six months and two years.

What is the weight of them?

They aren't particularly substantial. Although they appear to be made of plastic, they are biodegradable.

Selected User Reviews For Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count)

True, but the bio-data is debatable
4/5

ability to degrade I've had these for over a year and use them to keep the destructive "fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy-fuzzy" from tailed rats" that scavenge our bird feeders and eat them up. It doesn't harm them permanently, but they despise being hit, which causes them to flee. I've discovered several of these that are over a year old and have not yet "become one" with nature. With all of the news about plastic pollution, I was hoping for a viable alternative to straight plastic airsoft pellets. Perhaps they simply require a little more time to deteriorate. Overall, the information is correct - It's mounted on a scoped single shot bolt action sniper rifle, and it's accurate enough to hit the gray-coated thugs from 40 yards away. When you get beyond 50 feet, the accuracy drops to about 1/2 of what it was at the start - Quite effective in keeping them out of the back yard.

Kingston Stone
Kingston Stone
| Aug 11, 2021
Not at all what they said
3/5

The product is biodegradable, as stated. THE PRODUCT RECEIVED IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE PRODUCT RECEIVED the material is biodegradable.

Sage Rubio
Sage Rubio
| Jan 11, 2021
The bb's are fantastic
5/5

I have a lancer tactical lt-19, which is a starter gun, and I had a problem where my gun would dry fire every other shot, which I assumed was due to the magazine. I tried elite force premium bbs if that didn't work out. Nope, then I came across these, which solved my dry firing problem and are also extremely accurate. They were money well spent.

Dallas BURROWS
Dallas BURROWS
| Jan 30, 2021
Accurate
5/5

In my lancer tactical ar, it works perfectly.

Kamden Morton
Kamden Morton
| Oct 01, 2021
Biodegradable and accurate
5/5

Because they're a little cheaper at the store (but it was worth not having to go get them), I gave them four stars for value. They're great apart from that. Very precise, consistent, and won't be strewn about for the rest of your life.

Jakobe Berg
Jakobe Berg
| Dec 08, 2021
This is fantastic! These air soft, biodegradable bb's are fantastic
5/5

They shoot straight and well, and my gun was never clogged. Thank you for a great product.

Ryan Dyer
Ryan Dyer
| Jun 23, 2021
Product description and packaging are both inaccurate
3/5

I was supposed to get a jar of 5000 biodegradable bb's that had never been opened and was not spillable. I found a duct-taped and resealed bag that appears to be missing bb's. They don't seem to be biodegradable in any way. I'm let down.

Jaiden Trujillo
Jaiden Trujillo
| Nov 14, 2021
Excellent quality
5/5

They're of decent quality; they're consistent and free of deformations, just like regular good. BB's weighing 2 grams However, it is biodegradable as well. That's very nice. Essentially, it's a self-cleaning battlefield (because who cleans bb's off an airsoft battleground?).

Elina Weiss
Elina Weiss
| Apr 11, 2021

Related Products For Game Face 20GBW5J Match Grade .20-Gram White Airsoft BBS (5000-Count)