* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Daisy 4000-Count Precisionmax .177 Cal, 4.5 mm Premium Grade BBS Bottle

$ 9.99

Score By Feature

Based on 9,523 ratings
Easy to use
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
China is the origin of this product.
The product comes in a package with a height of 4 inches. 6 millimeters
The product comes in an 8-centimeter-long package.
The product's package is 15 inches wide. a height of 8 cm

Questions & Answers

What is the weight of these bbs?

If you calculate the weight of the package, which most likely includes the container, it comes to 34 grams. On the scale, I'm at 40 grams. There was no variation in the weight of the 5 bb's. My tenths scale is the only one I have.

Are these good light bbs that will allow the gun to reach its maximum fps?

I recall weighing them for another customer question and finding them to be. Each bb weighs 4 grams, which is very consistent across the board. I couldn't find any bb manufacturers who listed the weight of their bbs, so I'm not sure how you'd compare them. I also don't have any equipment to measure the speed of a bb; after all, it's a bb. If your gun fires pellets instead of bb's, you might have a better chance of finding specialized pellets.

Is it possible for me to pick them up with a magnet sweep?

They were put to the test by me. A few were attracted to my magnet.

Are these BBs compatible with any Airsoft pistol?

Steel bbs are used in bb guns, but airsoft ammo is made of plastic bbs.

Selected User Reviews For Daisy 4000-Count Precisionmax .177 Cal, 4.5 mm Premium Grade BBS Bottle

During shipping, the container is prone to breaking
4/5

BBs work fine; however, when I received one, the container inside the box broke. The mailman came out with a box full of bb s strewn about. The same thing happened again after Amazon sent me a new one. I didn't complain because the majority of the BBs were in good condition. The issue is that the container is susceptible to breakage. Daisy will be responsible for resolving the issue. Aside from that, the BBs are fantastic.

Lawson Petersen
Lawson Petersen
| Aug 08, 2021
When the container arrived, the cap was severely damaged
3/5

All of the bbs were rolling around in the box when it arrived. They probably lost 5 to 2010% when they rolled through the hole in the Amazon box, based on what they eventually looked like in the container. The cap had a crack in it, and the bbs had pierced the plastic. It'll be inconvenient to load these now, but given how close Christmas is, I didn't want the driver to return them and leave us with nothing on Christmas morning. (Amazon's driver was excellent in this regard. ) I wish our UPS guy was as pleasant. ).

Mckinley Bean
Mckinley Bean
| Feb 03, 2021
The BB's are good, but the packaging is terrible
4/5

The BB's are good, but the packaging is terrible. They're packaged in a plastic bottle with a punch out hole in the lid. When you punch out either the large or small opening, you'll need a small slotted screwdriver head to get into the bottle and wedge the lid back out so the BBs can come out. If you don't keep the bottle vertical after getting the BBs, the lids will not seal when you push them back down, allowing the BBs to flow out. Furthermore, because the cap does not seal, you are constantly at risk of spilling the BBs all over the place. My solution was to place the bottle in a zip lock bag with the cap on so that I could put it in my gun box without spilling BBs. Whoever designed this bottle and cap as a packaging engineer should really look for a new job.

Erin Escobar
Erin Escobar
| Feb 03, 2021
The container was already open! BBs were strewn about, and I only got about half of them (if that)
3/5

The seal on the container had been broken, and the lid had been removed. BBs were missing in droves, with more than half of them gone. Some were still loose in the box, but more than half weren't in the shipping box at all. They got into the box through the unsealed areas. A disgruntled client!.

Molly Weeks
Molly Weeks
| Apr 18, 2021
Pouring spout that is simple to use
5/5

Pouring spout that is simple to use. Good. BBs. Good. I've used these to dispatch a slew of roof rats. They are extremely effective. This is an excellent value package.

Reed Davidson
Reed Davidson
| Apr 17, 2021
Container with a crack
3/5

This was delivered to my house with a large hole in the bottom and a box full of small bb's. Because this was a Christmas present for my grandson, I had to swallow my pride and tape the container shut before handing it over to him half-filled. I'm disappointed in you.

Theo Shelton
Theo Shelton
| May 04, 2021
Oops! OK! Every aspect of the product is excellent
5/5

This is an Amazon shipping message. The Amazon box got stuck between a rock and a hard place at some point. The box had been crushed at one end, which I could see. , and as soon as I picked it up, I burst out laughing. Approximately half of the 4,000 BBs were now out in the open. Even though it was bubble wrapped, the plastic container was hit and a seam ruptured. A few escaped as I opened the package, but I was able to collect the vast majority with the help of a tweezer. Please join me in laughing heartily.

Juliana Williamson
Juliana Williamson
| Sep 09, 2021
The container is not strong enough to support the weight of the BBs during shipping
3/5

Although the BBs are zinc rather than copper-coated, they appear to be well-made and consistent. I have yet to try them. Unfortunately, during shipping, the plastic container split along its seam, spilling about two-thirds of the BBs into the cardboard box. I only lost about a third of the BBs because the package was tightly taped. It's not worth it to go back to Amazon. There are still a lot of BBs available. The container isn't strong enough to support the weight of the BBs in loose shipping like this.

Martha Lane
Martha Lane
| Mar 15, 2021

Related Products For Daisy 4000-Count Precisionmax .177 Cal, 4.5 mm Premium Grade BBS Bottle