* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Black Ops Biodegradable Airsoft BB's, 10,000 Count.20g, 6mm

$ 24.97

Score By Feature

Based on 1,388 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
WITH HEAVY, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR RANG, POWER, AND ACCURACY. 20g match grade airsoft BBs that will boost the performance of your AEG or Sniper Rifle.
THE WHITE COLOR PATTERN MAKES THESE HIGH QUALITY AIRSOFT BBS EASILY VISIBLE WITHOUT DISTRACTING The white color pattern makes these high quality airsoft BBs easy to see without jarring neon colors like bright pink.
LONG LIFESPAN STABLE FORMULA engineered to eliminate bubbles and flaws, and will not degrade until it is exposed to water and sunlight for an extended period of time.
PLAY ON ANY FIELD WITH APPROVED BIODEGRADABLE BBs, which are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
These triple polished 6mm BBs, engineered to withstand the abuse of all airsoft guns, will KEEP YOUR GUN WORKING FOR LONGER.

Questions & Answers

What is the weight of the item?

Each BB is a sliver of a milligram. 20 grams

Will these fit in a daisy red rider just fine?

If you're unsure, look at the Daisy Red Rider's size chart. It's called the. On the box, it should say 20g.

Is this going to be a resounding success? 177?

177 is 4. Because 5 mm is too small, 6 mm is too large. It has a weight of 20.

Selected User Reviews For Black Ops Biodegradable Airsoft BB's, 10,000 Count.20g, 6mm

Excellent BIo BBs for a reasonable price! For outdoor shooting, bio BBs are always a better option
5/5

br>I bought a bucket of 10,000 from Black Ops to use at the EVIKE Bad Blood event, which is required and hopefully still happening. They're smooth and all bright white in what appears to be an updated container, as it's not the same colorway as the display pictures, which show an orange lid and grey and white mixed BBs. br>br>I'm not sure if these were accidentally sent or what happened in my case, but I'm perfectly content with all white Bio BBs. br>This container was clear with a black lid, and if I had the option, I would have taken pictures. br>br>The sellers are fantastic, and I've been buying random products from them on a regular basis for the past year and a half, and I've always had a great experience and excellent customer service. br>They've definitely earned my trust, and I highly recommend their company and their products!.

Rebekah Ortega
Rebekah Ortega
| Jan 07, 2021
The packaging is terrible, but the bbs are fantastic
3/5

The BBs were great, and they worked flawlessly on all of my guns. br>The issue was with the bottle. "Oh cool," I thought when I saw it. "Push the button, and they pour out of the nozzle. " br>Well, as our president put it, "sounds good, but doesn't work. " The bbs simply pile up at the nozzle, doing nothing. Mags had to be dipped into the unscrewed container because they barely came out if you shook it hard. (I know, it's barbaric, isn't it?.

Beckett Nunez
Beckett Nunez
| Feb 01, 2021
It's a good product, but it could be better
4/5

Overall, a good purchase, but the nose only gives on one BB at a time, so I cleaned it up with a dermal. Now it works like a charm! This is great if you want a lot of bbs for a low price and don't mind storing them. I recommend purchasing a speedloder (link at bottom) so you don't have to lug this large container around with you all the time. With my BR45 blackops pistol, it shoots well.

Rebecca Crawford
Rebecca Crawford
| Feb 24, 2021
The price is well worth it, and the product is extremely accurate
5/5

Great job on the design! It's also a great value! Pellets are extremely precise and do not shatter when fired. The bio is something I'm not sure about. I ran a pellet under water for a minute to see if it was degradable, but there was no difference. It's just an experiment, and I couldn't care less, but I adore these pellets. Works in most (at least) low-cost airsoft guns, and the cap design is fantastic! It's no longer necessary for me to spill my pellets! Simply move the lever back and forth, and pellets will flow freely!.

Serenity Holloway
Serenity Holloway
| Dec 28, 2020
It's not the same hue
4/5

Although I am testing the biodegradability of the BBs, I have not yet put them to the test. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. However, one thing to note from a first impression standpoint is that the BBs I received were all white, rather than mixed as shown on the product page. For me, it's not a big deal, but for someone else, it could be.

Lucia PEACOCK
Lucia PEACOCK
| Apr 14, 2021
This ammo is excellent for target practice
5/5

The 10000 rounds in this bucket provide a lot of value. I use airsoft to practice dry fire and do some FOF training with my family. You can do something that would cost tens of thousands of dollars in UTM for $20. Obviously, the quality isn't the same, but reps are reps, and teaching concepts and fundamentals is a good thing to do.

Sam Cannon
Sam Cannon
| Nov 30, 2021
The game is extremely popular among my sons
5/5

Although the cost per bb is slightly higher, knowing that they are biodegradable has made it well worth it. Every airsoft location we've visited was already littered with bb's that would remain there indefinitely. My sons enjoy the game, but I couldn't bear the thought of them adding to the never-ending strew of plastic. They have performed just as well as comparable ammo in terms of accuracy.

Riley MacDonald
Riley MacDonald
| Sep 10, 2021
A little on the pricey side
4/5

The only reason it's slightly more expensive is because they're biodegradable, but I've found bbs that aren't, and where I play, you don't need biodegradable, so I avoid these unless I can't find my other favorite brand, but they're polished bbs that fly straight (you'll have some that don't, but any brand will do that), and I'd recommend them if you need biodegradable bbs.

Anais Buchanan
Anais Buchanan
| Dec 29, 2020

Related Products For Black Ops Biodegradable Airsoft BB's, 10,000 Count.20g, 6mm