* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Black Ops .20 G Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - 5,000 Triple Polished Competition Grade 6mm Airsoft BBS for All Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs Snipers

Black Ops .20 G Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - 5,000 Triple Polished Competition Grade 6mm Airsoft BBS for All Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs Snipers

$ 15.97

Score By Feature

Based on 424 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
WITH HEAVY, YOU CAN INCREASE YOUR RANG, POWER, AND ACCURACY. 20g match grade airsoft BBs that will boost the performance of your AEG or Sniper Rifle.
THE WHITE COLOR PATTERN MAKES THESE HIGH QUALITY AIRSOFT BBS EASILY VISIBLE WITHOUT DISTRACTING The white color pattern makes these high quality airsoft BBs easy to see without jarring neon colors like bright pink.
LONG LIFESPAN STABLE FORMULA engineered to eliminate bubbles and flaws, and will not degrade until it is exposed to water and sunlight for an extended period of time.
PLAY ON ANY FIELD WITH APPROVED BIODEGRADABLE BBs, which are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
These triple polished 6mm BBs, engineered to withstand the abuse of all airsoft guns, will KEEP YOUR GUN WORKING FOR LONGER.

Questions & Answers

What is the biodegradation time?

I'm not sure, Ling, because we shoot them all the time and there aren't many of them lying around.

Isn't it true that they're all one and the same?

They are, in fact, completely seamless.

Is the 20 g figure accurate?

Yes, it certainly is!

Selected User Reviews For Black Ops .20 G Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - 5,000 Triple Polished Competition Grade 6mm Airsoft BBS for All Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs Snipers

They are both environmentally friendly and effective
5/5

These are great for our son's airside guns because they're biodegradable! Keep in mind that the specific air soft equipment matters, so double-check that these 6mm ones will fit. We like them because after they've been used, they decompose and return to the environment. We are very pleased with our purchase and will order more.

Gabrielle Wilson
Gabrielle Wilson
| Aug 16, 2021
A+ for consistency and accuracy
5/5

With two of my three airsoft pistols, I was able to shoot with pinpoint accuracy and consistency, but this was far too much ammo for my infrequent use.

Karsyn Merritt
Karsyn Merritt
| Oct 08, 2021
Good product, exactly what I needed at a reasonable price
5/5
Aya Brown
Aya Brown
| Sep 30, 2021
It is a good deal
5/5

Is it good for the environment? It's a good deal. 2 bbs with a diameter of 6 mm There haven't been any traffic jams as of yet. I can't comment on biodegradability because it will take months or years to degrade, but it's good to know it will happen eventually.

Eduardo Luna
Eduardo Luna
| Feb 11, 2021
Excellent value for money
5/5

They are a big hit with my son.

Simone SHARPE
Simone SHARPE
| Jul 09, 2021
Very good deal
5/5

Squirrels and rats, on the other hand, despise it!.

Tessa Crane
Tessa Crane
| Jun 03, 2021
It appears to be the same as most, with nothing to brag about
4/5

Everything appears to be in order. Good luck with your shooting. There will be no issues.

Josie Strickland
Josie Strickland
| Apr 07, 2021
Excellent value for money and excellent quality
5/5

Is it biodegradable?.

Ayla Bean
Ayla Bean
| Jan 15, 2021

Related Products For Black Ops .20 G Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - 5,000 Triple Polished Competition Grade 6mm Airsoft BBS for All Airsoft Guns Pistols Rifles AEGs Snipers