* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White)

BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White)

BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White) BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White)
$ 38.99

Score By Feature

Based on 45 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
Biodegradable is a term used to describe something that can be broken down into smaller 36g 3000 Rounds White - Suitable for AEGs, Bolt Actions, HPA platforms, Polarstar engines, and other airsoft guns; packaged in resealable UV-resistant Mylar bags.
PACKAGED IN THE USA SINCE 2006 - With over 13 years of experience, our quality control processes have been fine-tuned to ensure that only the highest quality bbs are packaged.
SEAMLESS SMOOTH POLISH - Our polish is superior to industry standards, allowing it to shoot flawlessly through tight bore barrels and feed quickly in mid cap magazines.
NO AIR BUBBLES OR BRITTLE - This means a straighter flying bb and fewer shattered bbs in your gearbox.
OUR "SNIPER GRADE" BB - Ideal for long shots that require pinpoint accuracy.

Questions & Answers

Are these bb's white so that their flight path can be followed more easily?

Yes, you are correct.

I'm not sure what spring to use with my spring-assisted spring-assisted spring-assisted spring What exactly is a sniper rifle?

Unfortunately, we do not provide upgrades for airsoft guns. Im sorry. You should speak with a company that specializes in airsoft guns and upgrades. Only the bbs are made by us.

On the bbs, what's the tolerance?

The 6mm bb we have is actually a 5mm bb. 95 +/- 01mm. I hope this information is useful.

Is this compatible with the Glock 19x?

Yes, it will work if your Glock is a 6mm. However, if you're looking for a unique way to express yourself, consider using It's possible that 36 is a little too heavy for your pistol. You might want to start with a depending on your upgrades. Tune from there with a 30g bb. Thank you for reaching out to us.

Selected User Reviews For BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White)

Fantastic BBs for a fantastic price - MILSIM to scrim BB's are great! I'm the head of a MILSIM team, and many of my guys rave about how good these are
5/5

I am the owner and operator of the. In my near future, I'll be 36 years old. closed in silence- They work flawlessly with the HPA system. I also like that they come in a bag because it makes it much easier to stow them in my cases when I'm running low on space. It's really good!.

Jalen Stein
Jalen Stein
| Nov 25, 2021
On the market, the best bulletin boards
5/5

Bioshot is the only bbs I'm going to use from now on. They're precise, dependable, and cost-effective. I get an email every time I buy them asking if I'm happy with them or if there's anything they could do to improve their product, and I even have a Bioshot sticker on my truck. Thank you for a fantastic product and service, Bioshot. Oh, yes, a t-shirt would be fantastic.

Danny Sloan
Danny Sloan
| Oct 08, 2021
Bbs for airsoft that are of high quality
5/5

They were a big hit with me. At 65 yards, sniping a target. A little on the pricey side. However, I intend to purchase again.

Yaretzi Waters
Yaretzi Waters
| Oct 05, 2021
Good bbs to have some fun on! With an ssg10, you can reach out to 50 or 60 meters and hit a can-sized target with accuracy and consistency
5/5

I would clean them before using to ensure accurate weight and consistency.

Ace Roberson
Ace Roberson
| Dec 22, 2021
These bbs, like most other airsoft bbs, are white
5/5

These bbs, like most other airsoft bbs, are white. For easy storage, they are packaged in a zip lock bag. My spring sniper rifle shoots them perfectly. There were no problems with feeding or loading. When asked a question, the seller was extremely responsive. They were delivered a day ahead of schedule. Biodegradables at a good price. In comparison to other brands, 36 bbs is a significant difference. I'd buy from you again without a doubt. White is not always easy to come by. At a reasonable price, you can get 36 bbs.

Royalty Robbins
Royalty Robbins
| Jan 24, 2021
Amazing
5/5

This ammo is absolutely incredible. Bbs are one of the most underappreciated aspects of Airsoft; don't waste your money on a good rifle if you're going to use bad ammo. The best option is to use a bio shot.

Ari Aguirre
Ari Aguirre
| Jun 05, 2021
Best bio for the money, in terms of quality and quantity! These bbs are amazing, and they're pushing all of the guys on the field
5/5

On my YouTube channel and Instagram, I'll post a review. This is to be used with the. The weight is 36 bb.

Alejandra Stewart
Alejandra Stewart
| Apr 18, 2021
I would purchase this product again
5/5

Product of high quality.

Wayne Sanchez
Wayne Sanchez
| Oct 13, 2021

Related Products For BioShot Biodegradable Airsoft BBS - .36g Super Slick Seamless Sniper Weight Competition Match Grade for All 6mm Airsoft Guns and Accessories (3000 Rounds, White)