* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS

Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS

Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS
$ 36.97

Score By Feature

Based on 651 ratings
Value for money
Accuracy

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
10,000 SHOTS - Designed for accuracy and high precision with triple polishing. Indoor and outdoor target shooting, as well as tactical gaming, have never been easier.
Better for the environment because it is biodegradable. Spring, gas, and CO2 are all excellent choices.
RESEALABLE BAG - UV-resistant closable bag that's easy to pack and air-tight, extending the life and quality of the BBs significantly.
20 GRAMS - White, premium-grade, ultra-smooth BBs that will elevate your game to new heights. With a heavier bb, you can shoot farther and more accurately.
LONG-TERM USE - The formula is designed to last a long time and will only degrade when exposed to water and sunlight for an extended period of time.

Questions & Answers

Hello, I was curious as to why you don't ship to California. ?

California's biodegradable plastics law is fairly strict and states that for something to be labeled biodegradable it must be at least 50% decomposed within 3 years of being placed within a Because these bbs either take too long to break down or do not break down at all, the state considers this to be false advertising, even if the product meets the requirement after the time frame has passed. These bbs are most likely great, but they're probably not up to the task of breaking down in the time allotted.

What materials are these made of, and how long do they take to dissolve? I've had a few in water for three days and they're still the same. ?

They appear to be PLA (biodegradable thermoplastic derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugarcane), in my opinion. The length of time they take to break down is determined by the conditions in which they are left. It would take an average of 180 days to complete the task. Any biodegradable item (straws, bags, airsoft bbs, etc.) would be difficult to come by. In less than 90 days, ) will be broken down. The best part is that they don't leak toxic chemicals into the environment once they've broken down.

How long can you keep them after you buy them? And in what kind of setting should I keep them?

The bbs will last for years if kept in a cool, dry place with the bag tightly sealed. You don't want moisture to mix with the bbs, and you don't want it to get too hot.

So, how long will they biodegrade and disappear if the kids shoot them around our property and they sit in the sun and rain?

It depends on the circumstances, but in most cases they will biodegrade in 90 to 180 days if the right conditions are met. If they're hiding in the grass or the woods, you won't notice them until then. The good news is that they won't release toxic chemicals into the environment when they biodegrade.

Selected User Reviews For Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS

Airsoft product that is good for the environment! A fantastic product with an even better concept: Why don't we STOP shooting PLASTIC all over the place when we're playing airsoft army games or simply shooting our expensive airsoft guns!? BBs made of ordinary plastic will last FOREVER! These biotechnological products BBs that degrade are NOT degradable! They are, in fact, a total of zero
5/5

25 match grade almost PERFECT shooting BBs with excellent ballistics and accuracy that can be counted on to do the same thing, the same way, every time! And. when it was fired They simply vanish into the background! Not for 30 million years, sitting on the ground! Do you enjoy playing with airsoft guns? USE RESPONSIBILITY WHEN YOU SHOOTING! Get BIO- Ammunition that does not degrade! I'm serious. In a few million years, the environment will thank you!.

Leonard Daniels
Leonard Daniels
| Jun 01, 2021
This bag was split into six parts and used to balance a set of 235/85/16 tires on my dually truck
4/5

Pulling over and kicking the front tires seems to break up the clump, and I can happily drive 75 mph with little vibration. This clumping appears to occur in the morning after a long day on the road, when temperatures have changed dramatically overnight.

Dahlia Jimenez
Dahlia Jimenez
| Nov 18, 2021
Do not purchase these dreadful bbs
3/5

These are by far the worst bbs I've ever bought. The sizing is all over the place, to the point where some of them won't even roll out of a tight bore barrel without getting stuck. Due to inconsistencies in size and weight, you have no accuracy and bb's are all over the place. BUYING IS A MISTAKE.

Quinn HAYWARD
Quinn HAYWARD
| Jan 03, 2021
The quality is poor
3/5

Don't be taken in by the pretense. These aren't high-end bulletin boards. These are, at best, of medium quality, but they are of low quality in my opinion. Many bb's had inconsistencies and seems. They're adequate for close-range skirmishes, but they're far from "sniper" quality. Even the casual backyard gamer should avoid these. There are lower-cost alternatives with higher quality.

Lana Howe
Lana Howe
| Jan 11, 2021
Decent
4/5

The average cost of these is not particularly low, despite the fact that purchasing in bulk saves money. In terms of performance, depending on what you're shooting them out of, they're fine. Even when I increase the speed of my hopper, I find that they tend to fly up or down at longer distances.

Colter McCullough
Colter McCullough
| Jan 17, 2021
It is a good investment
5/5

Those are some really nice bulletin boards. Without going into too much detail. This is going to be a good combination. I've used 50,000 and have been pleased with every shot I've taken.

Zayn Cabrera
Zayn Cabrera
| Sep 18, 2021
Good quality, reasonable price, and a bio! Great purchase for my boys to use with their upgraded M4 rifles, and it gives me some peace of mind knowing that our property will still have plastic bb's in 20 years
5/5
Bryce Lozano
Bryce Lozano
| Apr 02, 2021
Out of all the products, the one that arrived with a hole in the bag was the most disappointing
3/5

Have you ever watched a cartoon where the characters throw marbles on the ground during a chase scene? br>A small hole in packaging isn't usually a big deal. All I'll say is that it's a good thing these are biodegradable, because a few thousand of them have already rolled off my porch and down my driveway. br>Perhaps you need a more durable bag.

Alexa Walls
Alexa Walls
| Feb 09, 2021

Related Products For Aim Green: Biodegradable Airsoft BBS .20g .25g .32g - Pellets - 6mm 10000, 5000, 2500 Rounds - Premium Smooth Finish BBS