* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)

$ 18.89

Score By Feature

Based on 1,948 ratings
Accuracy
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
Ideal for use with the Acetech Tracer Series
Allows for the tracking of BBs in low-light or at night.
Use with Tracer Magazines or Tracer Units
Manufacturing with precision (5.) 95 mm + or - 0. 01)
BBs that are perfect

Questions & Answers

Is it possible to use these bbs with the Heckler Koch pistol and magazine?

These BBs are standard 6mm dia BBs.br>Any magazine that uses 6mm BBs will work with these BBs.

What is the approximate number of BBs in each bag?

At . At 25 grams per bb and 1 kilo per bag, that works out to about 4000 bbs.

Is it possible to. 28 or . Are there three spots left?

Hello, we're sorry, but we don't have any. At the moment, I have three, but I appreciate your suggestions! br>We'll look into it as soon as possible.

Are you having difficulty placing your order? Will not allow me to make a purchase on both my and my friends' accounts?

Some states, such as California, will not be served.

Selected User Reviews For ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)

When combined with the ACETECH Lighter S, these are the BRIGHTEST bbs available
5/5

I experimented with a number of different glow bbs brands. When using the Acetech Lighter S, I found these to be the most bright. As you can see in the video, the bbs fired from an Umarex TAR 21 appear to be lasers streaking through the paper target. These are something I would strongly suggest. I wish I had the option to return the ones I purchased from a different manufacturer.

Cataleya HILTON
Cataleya HILTON
| Oct 21, 2021
Bright! These perform admirably when fired from my acetech mounted on a CZ P09
5/5

Many reviewers have complained about them shattering when they hit a solid target, but I think it looks amazing! br>br>Creative+ paraphrase: Since then, I've shot hundreds of these both inside and outside. They look amazing flying off into the dark outside. I forgot to add that they feed with 100% consistency and are extremely accurate! If I had the option, I'd give them far more than 5 stars. 👍👍.

Ocean Bernard
Ocean Bernard
| Oct 20, 2021
For my tracer unit, these are the best rounds I've found
5/5

THESE ARE THE TRACER ROUNDS TO BUY IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY! br>I've tried about five or six different brands and have always come back to ACETECH because they are absolute lasers and shoot consistently. I've read a lot of tracer round reviews where people complain that they don't glow at all or don't hold light after being exposed to the sun. I'm convinced that these people are completely unaware that they require a tracer unit in order to function. I've only had one issue with them, and it was mentioned in another review that if you shoot something hard (metal) up close at a decent FPS, they will occasionally shatter. They're unbeatable in all other ways. When I'm playing outside, I can keep my glow up to about 80 yards; indoors, I can see every ricochet and they're usually still glowing when they hit the ground. br>10/10 would recommend; the price is well worth it.

Ryker Livingston
Ryker Livingston
| Aug 03, 2021
Bright ! Bright ! These BBs are unmatched, in a single word
5/5

Other businesses have claimed to be the brightest, but these are without a doubt the brightest. It's possible that the AceTech tracer unit and AceTech BBs are to blame. For all my tracers, I don't have any other company than AceTech. With the green and red BBs, I'm using the lighter BT. Both are great, the red ones will work on the green setting, there is just a slight difference in how bright they are and how long they stay litbr>I'm currently looking for a "wholesale" option for these BBs because I won't be buying any other tracers. Ever.

Misael Chaney
Misael Chaney
| Oct 19, 2021
It is costly
5/5

but it was well worth the effort! They work great with my Acetech tracer. Why would you want to buy the less expensive ones if they don't shine as brightly? It's as if you're firing a laser at someone. To get the real effect, mix with regular bbs and it'll look exactly like the real thing. Every 4- A tracer round is 5 bb in diameter.

Aarav Solomon
Aarav Solomon
| Feb 27, 2021
Bbs with the brightest tracer
5/5

It's a bit pricey, but it does the job well. They are not coated like the lancer tactical BBs; instead, the BB is made of a glowing polymer that performs better than the lancer tactical BBs. When compared to these, the lancers appear to leave a residue after a while. These are the brightest ones you can get, similar to the g and g and valken ones. At close range, they do shatter on impact, but I've had no problems using them with a 400fps rifle.

Jaxxon Bryant
Jaxxon Bryant
| Dec 27, 2020
These are something that both my husband and I enjoy
5/5

These are absolutely fantastic! My husband and I adore them! We didn't have high expectations when we placed our order. However, after using them, we discovered that they were far more attractive in person. And we will undoubtedly purchase these items in the future. The best part is that they can be used in the daytime as well. Don't get me wrong, the evenings are much more pleasant. During the day, however, they are not bad; in fact, they are extremely cool. It's fantastic. Love it.

Aden Rush
Aden Rush
| Sep 08, 2021
So so
5/5

They appear to be very nice, but I had a few come out of the gun hpa powered shattered, as if it were shooting dust, which I had never seen before. With a tracer, perhaps one out of every eight bullets would explode in the gun. I'm used to using lancer and have never had this problem before.

Kane Crane
Kane Crane
| Sep 06, 2021

Related Products For ACETECH Airsoft Gun Glow in Dark Tracer BBS (Green/Red)