* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2 600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2

600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2

600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2 600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2
$ 25.99

Score By Feature

Based on 179 ratings
Easy to use
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

By entering your model number, you can make sure that this fits.
Highly efficient and environmentally friendly. Compatible with all compressed gas airsoft guns.
Make the velocity of the play more consistent for better accuracy.
As a result, less dirt sticks to your gun, causing it to be damaged.
To protect your gun, silicone has been added.
Silicone helps to keep parts from deteriorating, which means less upkeep.

Questions & Answers

Does the fill valve have threads?

People are oblivious to what they are discussing. Yes, I just got mine in the mail today, and the bottle has threads on it. That is why I originally desired them.

Is there a valve on this that is threaded?

It does not, in fact.

I know it says green gas, but I read on the Novritch website that this is red gas, which is more powerful than green gas?

Red Gas is a new term for me. It was a good product - I couldn't tell if this product was better than the others I'd tried. I'm going to buy it once more.

Selected User Reviews For 600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2

This is a fantastic deal! We used these for Airsoft toys and were very happy with the results
5/5

We were previously using a different brand, but we were only able to get two mags out of each full cartridge fill. We got 5 1/2 mags out of one cartridge refill with this gas, making it a great value and reducing stopping time.

Saige Santana
Saige Santana
| Jul 22, 2021
One of the more desirable alternatives! On my Western Arms GBBR, it works perfectly
5/5

Surprisingly, the gas lasts a long time. br>br>Filled the mag once with airsoft bbs and fed two full refills. I was blown away by the efficiency.

Rowen Solomon
Rowen Solomon
| Oct 07, 2021
THEY ARE THREATENED, TO BE SURE
5/5

It turned out to be exactly what I had hoped for. Yes, threaded ends are available for airsoft guns that use them. I'll definitely buy more cans because they'll come in handy.

Ivy Decker
Ivy Decker
| Mar 20, 2021
Quality assurance is lacking
3/5

I could tell the two bottles were different weights as soon as I picked them up. When I weighed them, I discovered that one of the bottles weighed nearly 2 ounces less than the other! Manufacturer's lack of quality control. Each one weighed around 9 1/2 oz total (including the container). The 600ml per bottle is far, far short of what it should be. Non- item that can be returned!.

Cason Love
Cason Love
| Jan 28, 2021
MUST GET
5/5

Great product, I like how it's a good price and less expensive than, say, Elite Force green gas, which comes in a smaller bottle, so I like how the Dino green gas comes in larger bottles and for a lower price, and it also arrived quickly.

Elsie Olson
Elsie Olson
| May 23, 2021
It works
5/5

It works, but the cap is difficult to remove once it's been replaced; either that, or I'm doing it incorrectly. Overall, I think it's a fantastic product that I'd purchase again if I ran out!.

Jillian Grimes
Jillian Grimes
| Jul 21, 2021
Excellent craftsmanship
5/5

Price is competitive, but the quality is excellent, and you will not be disappointed.

Gracelyn O'Brien
Gracelyn O'Brien
| Nov 24, 2021
Gas for airsoft guns
5/5

This is a fantastic gas. It's great stuff, but the only issue I have is that getting the cap off is ridiculously difficult. I've decided to leave it off because it's too difficult.

Remy Shields
Remy Shields
| Apr 28, 2021

Related Products For 600ml Green Gas Classic Can with Oil Pack of 2