* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White

HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White

HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White
$ 11.47

Score By Feature

Based on 150 ratings
Easy to use
Value for money

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

A THREAD SEALANT WITH A MULTI-PURPOSE WHITE PTFE Particle System Fills cracks in threads and thread imperfections using a unique system of fine-grade PTFE particles
Sets quickly with no cure time needed, forms leak-free joints that can be tested and put into service immediately, without needing to wait for cure time, and holds tight against expansion, vibration, and contraction.

Questions & Answers

Can you tell me what color this sealer is?

The color white

This sealant is suitable for sealing brass 1/4" NPT fittings into polycarbonate, is this true?

That's not really the case. of using 167779 PC- Products, use 167779 PC- The seventh two- Charcoal Gray Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste, 1 lb in 2 cans, part of the 2-piece heavy duty adhesive paste system

What are the benefits of using this ?

is the real-life experience Those using Tuff #15620 should only use it for water pipes. - If you need a Real Estate Professional The Real-Tough pipe for gas pipes Due to their similar appearance, each of the containers should only be used for water pipes. Mark the containers with the 15420 for water pipes only. I wish you the best of

Selected User Reviews For HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White

This is amazing I was able to stop my hybrid water heater plumbing connections from leaking
5/5

I was able to stop the leaks in my newly installed hybrid water heater with this sealant. The connection sealant has worked instantly for me. I applied some as instructed, tightened with a wrench, and voilĂ , no more leaks. I would definitely use this in the future The use of pluming sealant is now the only option available. These sealants are 100 times better than the ones I buy at my local big hardware store. Do it you won't regret it When you do it, you will wish you would have done it sooner.

Callan Patterson
Callan Patterson
| Jul 14, 2021
Quite a mess
3/5

There is a lot of it.

Averi Blair
Averi Blair
| Oct 17, 2020
This sealant is really good
5/5

I like it a lot. Definitely better than those I have used in the past. First time through the jog and everything seems to go smoothly.

Briggs Logan
Briggs Logan
| Jan 19, 2021
Gas works great with this
5/5

Gas, water, and air lines can all be adapted to this product. When compared with other thread sealants, I like this one because it's easy to clean up.

Rhett Rivas
Rhett Rivas
| May 21, 2021
The filter fits perfectly on all United States made water heaters
5/5

Having installed a new full flow drain valve on my water heater, I replaced my old one. My Hercules did not leak as a result of using it. When it comes to liquid applications, this material is superior to Teflon.

Jagger Flowers
Jagger Flowers
| Sep 22, 2020
This product is most effective when used in Thread seal tape can be replaced with this product
5/5

You can increase the tightening of threads because it lubricates them and fills in minor imperfections in the threads at the same time.

Deandre Garza
Deandre Garza
| Apr 30, 2021
This is terrible and often results in revisions that are costly
3/5

As much as I would like to give this a 0 star rating, I read all the 5 star reviews and was pretty confident in this product however, after 7 days, it is still tacky and hasn't dried, and this is causing leakage in my milk routing system. In order to solve this problem, we plan to buy a simple plumbing tape tomorrow. I was let down so badly!.

Angelina ROBSON
Angelina ROBSON
| Aug 05, 2020
Leaks and sticky holes are sealed with this product
5/5

You can fix a leaky hole with it if you have one. This goo will hold up to friction, movement, and the ins and outs of everyday life, no matter what's leaking.

Vanessa Wolf
Vanessa Wolf
| Jun 05, 2021

Related Products For HERCULES 15620, 8 oz, White