* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery

LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery

LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery
$ 21.99

Score By Feature

Based on 732 ratings
Durability
Value for money
Sturdiness

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

With a 100% cotton thread set totaling 48 different colours of crochet thread and a free set of 30 hand sewing needles with golden heads, included in the package
In the set, we offer five colourful thread balls, each weighing 5 grams and holding 47 threads. Each ball is 5 ft long and the size is 5 ft, 5 ft, 4 cm. All weights and measurements are approximate. That's a total of 2280 ft/ 2078 metres.
Crochet cotton threads from Superior are among the most colorful sets that you can buy. The thread comes in a range of beautiful rainbow-coloured shades and tones ranging
This product is perfect for crocheters, but is also great for cross stitch, hand needlework, embroidery, friendship bracelets, and many DIY crafts.
Our customer service is available seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day

Questions & Answers

How do the colors in the picture compare to what you get?

I did, I am sure. Please keep in mind that the colors will appear differently in person compared to what they do on camera.

Do friendship bracelets work well with this thread type?

The bracelets come in sizes 5 and 8, which are both suitable for friendship bracelets. The 8 is a little thinner than the

What is the difference between the thickness of these and 6 strand embroidery floss?

There is no way to separate these two. There are no differences between it and the other 6 stands in the DMC.

Hasthe thread color been tested to see if it is chlorine resistant?

The product is not chlorine-resistant

Selected User Reviews For LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery

This is perfect!
5/5

I was looking for something exactly like this. I have attached a picture of the colors and a ruler for scale so you can see the collection I received. A perfect mixture of vivid and muted colors is featured in this design. Neutral colors are more my style, but there are enough of those and.

Melany Watts
Melany Watts
| Aug 24, 2020
Colors that mix muted and saturated across a wide range of tones
5/5

It's very strong, so I was worried about breaking it since I've used it for quilting. However, I was not able to do that, so I'm happy. In this case, it is fuzzier than retail embroidery cotton (perle), but the difference is not significant unless the two are side by side. I would not recommend it for satin stitch embroidery, but it is fine for cross stitch embroidery or decorative crazy quilt seams. There were a couple reviews where users complained about orders that were really heavy on certain colors, but I think those may have even Quite a mix, I think. It is a great price for such a large variety of colors, and the only thing I can think of to complain about is the lack of Amazon's two-day delivery service. It took me five days to finish (mine did it in one day).

Sasha Galloway
Sasha Galloway
| Jun 27, 2021
It's so gorgeous! I love the colors you chose
5/5

I just got it It's so pretty and colorful. Size 8 is what they are. The worms are small, yes. The needle pack assortment size comparison can be seen below. These are my first attempts at crochet and I can't wait to see how they turn out!.

Madelynn Molina
Madelynn Molina
| May 22, 2021
The quality of the product is excellent
5/5

My fiber arts practice uses a lot of perle cotton, so this is a great price. In my opinion, this thread is as good as any thread I can buy for 5 times the price. I love all the vibrant colors in it.

Noah Dean
Noah Dean
| Aug 11, 2021
You may not think of crayon colors in the first place when you hear the word
3/5

Pretty, but not very practical. This isn't the first color you think of when you see a crayon box it's close, but a shade These were the perfect size for making many small ornaments, and I was able to make more than two and three from each little skein. I also liked that the thread was just a bit thicker than regular yarn size 10, which I often use for crochet. While I was making a rainbow, I wanted to have the "typical" ROYGBIV that you think of when you think rainbow - but unfortunately, I couldn't find it anywhere. I had originally planned to make a different colored ornament, but in the end, I was very pleased with the appearance and colors of this assortment.

Vada Adams
Vada Adams
| Jul 21, 2021
It's a great product, but color differences can be problematic
3/5

While reviewing this, I had written a great review but was shocked when I went back to order more and realized that I did not get all of the greens and light colors in the picture. Within the bunch of cards I received, I only received three greens and multiple copies of the same blue. There are some colors on this product that are good and some that are bad. It is a good thing that I received vibrant colors that I can use. It was only a selection I was disappointed in!.

Milena Crawford
Milena Crawford
| Jul 18, 2021
Small projects are made easy with this kit
4/5

What a fantastic thread this is. I received an assortment of colors. It was not the same as what was There are no duplicate shades, but some are close, as if a different dye lot was used Could take a chance on other colors, but I don't need any.

Jameson HUMPHRIES
Jameson HUMPHRIES
| Oct 30, 2020
This is a weak point
3/5

purchased this floss to stitch some large stitches, and I am glad I practiced first on a piece of scrap before I started quilting with it since it breaks after about three feet When I noticed some fuzz on the batting of some of my stitches, I first thought the batting was pulling through until I realized it was Then I will be afraid of what might happen if it were to ever be As you can feel, this is a very low quality crafting floss compared to my DCM.

Aarav Simpson
Aarav Simpson
| Jul 01, 2021

Related Products For LE PAON 48 Crochet Thread Set Balls 100% Long-Staple Cotton Rainbow Colors of Size 8 Threadand Free 30 Golden Needles 48 Balls for Crochet Hardanger Cross Stitch Needlepoint Hand Embroidery