* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue

Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue

Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue
$ 14.99

Score By Feature

Based on 606 ratings
Comfort
Easy to inflate
Stability
Durability

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

A Pre-Clinical Course in Psychotherapy Air that is inflated - The stability / balance disc is filled with air
The dimensions are 13 1/2" dia. x 2 1/2" high. The color is light blue (aqua blueish). The bulk package is A basic manual is included, but there is no display box, DVD, pump, nor a display box so it is unnecessary
The two sides of the surface are There is one surface with rounded points that is used for sensory-motor Surfaces face each other and are protected by an anti-static cloth A slippery surface is prevented by skid bars
A balance disc improves balance and posture by promoting core stability, strengthening muscle tone, and improving muscle tone.
Save money when you buy by the case! Here is the Amazon link You can visit the website. It is available on Amazon. Buy the book by using Amazon's link, B07B139QXV

Questions & Answers

How about for kids? Can these be used for sitting?

Yes, I am. This gives them a bit of room to move. It can be used on the floor alone, on top of a solid chair, or on top of another chair.

In my case, I came out Would you mind giving me some advice?

It needs to be inflated. A balloon can be "full" with only a little air.

The seat needs to be inflated. How do I do that?

The bottom of the bag has a pinhole that would allow you to insert an inflation device. However, it did not come with one, and I have never inflated my bag with one.

The disc needs to be inflated more, but it cannot be inflated by Have you had success in pumping it up ?

I have never even tried, but I know a needle pump attachment (most commonly used with a bike pump) is necessary.

Selected User Reviews For Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue

The classroom of a 2nd grade teacher
5/5

As a 2nd grade teacher, I am in charge of many extracurricular activities. When I was a teacher, I had a student who was unable to sit The school counselor brought a wiggle seat to me for us to try together. In addition to loving it, he found it helped him stay at his desk more than he could do otherwise. Taking it with him to 3rd grade was a must right now, so I sent it. In the past school year, I had another student who had trouble sitting for more than a few minutes at a time. I ordered the wiggle seat I am reviewing today. There was a big question mark as to whether it would work as well as the one I received from the school counselor. It turned out to be a great seat! I inflated the seat to about 40 percent but it was not fully inflated, so my student preferred the bumpy side facing up. I was able to allow my student to move without making discomforting squeaks or distracting noises. Despite a few complaints, this student grew to love the wiggle seat so much that he requested to carry it to third The next time a student comes to me who would benefit from a wiggle seat, I will be buying another one for him.

Joel Ferguson
Joel Ferguson
| Jun 05, 2021
A total of 5 brands were purchased In an effort to experiment with five different brands over a two-week period, I purchased five different brands for my middle school students to try
4/5

As a result, we have the following As far as I can tell, the $14 Therapist's Choice cushion is very similar to that of test the Trideer, which is $18 and seems identical to the Therapist's Choice and the Yogu. There's no question that Amazon got it It would be my choice again to opt for "Therapist's Choice"! A pretty bear mascot appears on a card stock user manual for the $21 Tumaz, and the packaging, presentation and pamphlet materials are of the highest quality. This is a popular cushion, but it is quite expensive. Although, it appears the same as the CPOKOH balance cushion, except that it's not as pretty and it doesn't have a In spite of our best efforts, the CPOKOH is no longer available at this time. My middle school students rated the $15 Waliki as the worst product they had ever used and gave it the lowest rating. There's no point! It's a waste of time and money! The plug and material are cheap and it has a primitive plug. There's a lot of discomfort here.

Amelie Kelly
Amelie Kelly
| Oct 12, 2020
The seat is of high quality and wiggles freely
5/5

For my 6 year old who has trouble sitting still in school, I bought this. A teacher has noted the positive effect it has had on him in class. Since he is not getting redirected at school as often, he is feeling better about himself. The one that we use at home at the dinner table is also one we have - I would also like to see him get out of his seat less frequently. I was impressed by how well inflated the cushion was. It remained completely intact even when it was stood on by an adult weighing over 225 pounds. The product I purchased is satisfactory to me. There are no obvious flaws in its construction. Since my child has been using it for several months, it has not broken nor has it needed to be inflated.

Bria Butler
Bria Butler
| Nov 25, 2020
This is perfect for classroom use
4/5

In my classroom, I use this as flexible seating. We have enjoyed ourselves very much. If the students do not want to do it on a chair, they can sit on the floor by themselves. When circle time comes, she just likes to hold it and sense the bumps in her hand.

Arturo Santos
Arturo Santos
| Sep 03, 2020
It was exactly what I was looking for
5/5

I was using one during my physical therapy treatment when my PT told me that I needed to get one for myself to use at home. My search for the one she told me they used turned out to be $30 more expensive Given the price difference, I had a feeling it would not be the same, but for a $30 savings, I figured it was worth it. As far as I could tell, there was no difference in flavor! The exact same as the previous one! It's filled with the perfect amount of air in every sense!.

Daniel Walter
Daniel Walter
| Jan 15, 2021
I recommend you keep it by your front door, so that whenever you look out you can stand on it
5/5

You can come up with other ways to get yourself to use it if you wish. In our 30 minute "back" class at the YMCA, it was one of the modalities. The stability rating is 5 stars, but is it really stable, when it means you are stable, The air may have been already inflated, I forget. The fact that it is durable, cute, and I like to own it is enough for me. As well as comfort, I got *******. Oh, well, lets contemplate In theory, one could eat at all meals while standing if one wanted to lose weight. Please keep this in mind.

Sariah Harper
Sariah Harper
| Feb 15, 2021
The product is great for ensuring that students stay seated while they move around
5/5

It was fun for the students to sit on it. By allowing them to move around, they could stay seated rather than getting up frequently.

Sutton Carney
Sutton Carney
| Jul 08, 2020
Kids loved them when they were donated to 4K
5/5

As a donation to our 4K classroom, I bought these. Those who have trouble sitting still enjoyed them, along with the children who were more prone to fidget. There were a limited number of students in the classroom, so I wanted to give them more opportunities to help. They were well received by both the teacher and the students.

Kingston Stone
Kingston Stone
| Feb 19, 2021

Related Products For Therapist’s Choice Inflated Air-Filled Stability Balance Disc-Blue