* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
RitFit Balance Foam Pad - 2 inch TPE Non-Slip Mat for Fitness & Balance Exercises,Yoga, Physical Therapy, Knee Cushion with Multi Colors

RitFit Balance Foam Pad - 2 inch TPE Non-Slip Mat for Fitness & Balance Exercises,Yoga, Physical Therapy, Knee Cushion with Multi Colors

$ 17.99

Score By Feature

Based on 659 ratings
Value for money
Stability
Durability
Sturdiness

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

Increase your Balance and Stability When you stand on the foam pad you will engage all the muscles in your feet as well as your core to maintain your balance. It is a great tool for balance exercises to use a balance pad. Putting yourself on the foam pad activates all of the muscles in your feet and your core immediately so that you remain stable.
How to get the most out of your workout Strengthening of core muscles, creating more fluid movements, and stabilizing joints that decrease the risk of injuries are only a couple of the ways this can be done. Balance pad exercises are many and you should try them all. It does not matter what exercises you do - squats, sit-ups, etc. - a Balance Pad is easily incorporated into them The traditional push-up, lunge, and pick-up Lie on your back and do Fit for a home gym, it is an excellent piece of fitness equipment.
From a single purchase, you can benefit from multiple uses In addition to its use as a seat cushion, a balance pad can serve as a knee pad for doing work, a comfortable mat to sit on the floor, a foot pad for standing desks, a meditation pillow for meditation sessions, or as a challenging yoga pose.
The size of this bag is 5" by 13". It is five inches wide by two inches high. A two-inch thick textured slip-on The surface of resistance is Balance training is easy with this size. Lightweight and portable, it's also great for travelling. A non-profit organization that innovates It has a slip-resistant texture and is water-resistant A proof and a pre-proof Keeping your balance pad clean is not only safe but can also aid in improving your balance. With water and a cloth, you can easily clean it.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW,RISK FREE extremely unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we'll send you a replacement or we'll refund you entirely, You are fully guaranteed to be satisfied with our services!

Questions & Answers

Can you tell me how many you get? If there are two in the picture and large, xl, and multi color, does that mean this item has two sizes?

The size ranges from small to large. It is up to you to specify the color and size. There is a blue and a black model of the XL in my collection.

What is the difference between the colors in terms of density?

In addition to my black and white iPod, I also have There are two pads of same density, one blue and one blue.

Do you have a limit on how much it can weigh?

There is a lot of density to the The weight I weigh is fine for me I weigh 240 pounds.

Do you get an odor from the foam the same way other foams do?

As far as I can tell, the pad doesn't smell. It is something I use every day and I like it very much!

Selected User Reviews For RitFit Balance Foam Pad - 2 inch TPE Non-Slip Mat for Fitness & Balance Exercises,Yoga, Physical Therapy, Knee Cushion with Multi Colors

The worst purchase I've ever made
3/5

It is a balance pad you should avoid. A total waste of time. loses its shape as it is used and never returns to its original form. Three days later, the pad has almost completely flattened out. The money you spend on this will go to waste.

Hana Arnold
Hana Arnold
| Nov 04, 2020
Do you cater to plus size customers? Although, I won't deny that initially I was skeptical that something that weighs less than two pounds could hold an adult who is plus size or larger than petite
4/5

When the item arrived, it was slightly damaged. To most people, it wasn't a big deal (and not to me), but to me, it was because I paid for new not damaged (

Anyway, I stood on it for the first time. Unlike what I had expected, I was surprised at how sturdy it was, I did not expect something so bouncy. My weight was anchored on one foot as I challenged it. The board held me up and I didn't feel like I was going to seep through, and I didn't even feel the hardness of the flooring (just the firmness of the It was therefore a challenge to see how much damage I could cause when I put all my weight on the board. I was completely surprised to find no new dents. I could not find any leftover impression or evidence that the board had ever been used (aside from the initial damage). I was impressed by that, so I was happy. My uses for this board include balancing (which gives me a better workout than balancing on a ball), helping me do planks, and helping me kneel down (since my knees are less than the best). It is a great item for someone who wishes to do some floor exercises and/or balance exercises, as well for daily activities requiring assistance such as getting down to the floor and standing up (use to get down to the floor and support to get back The fact that this is thick and firm makes it superior to any other exercise mat in terms of providing real support. The material is neither too hard nor too soft/flimsy, so excessive use will not cause the material to break. It would be a good idea to try this, hoping it helps.

Eloise Lim
Eloise Lim
| Mar 12, 2021
The situation is stiff
3/5

There is a lot of stiffness in this balance pad. Yoga may be OK with this, but do not expect it to be soft enough to use in therapy as a balance pad. This book has a soft cover that could easily tear under heavy use in a gym with shoes, as well as a weak binding.

Bryson Clark
Bryson Clark
| Mar 24, 2021
I'm talking about one very dense balance pad here
3/5

This product was purchased as recommended by a physical therapist for balance improvement, but we have not been able to use it because it is so dense that it does not present The donation will be made at this point.

Troy Wilkinson
Troy Wilkinson
| Feb 06, 2021
A wide range of applications
4/5

Besides being good for cooking, it's also good for a variety of other It would be nice to have some. Even better would it be if the material had been enclosed in a fabric case with a carrying handle on one of the edge sides so it could be protected, and removed for washing. Use it to sit on while your knees are on the ground, or as an extra cushion in between your feet when you need to kneel. I use it to place my laptop on for more stability and comfort on my lap, or to sit on Despite the fact that the material of it is durable, and does not lose its shape, it can be cut or scratched easily. A lot of scuffing occurs after a few uses. One of the reasons a cloth case around it would be appreciated is that it's fitted, removable, and durable. It is less stable in the middle than it is on the sides. This is obviously correct. In that case, balancing away from the middle of the mat would make it trickier than balancing away from the side. Overall, it is a very solid purchase.

Emelia Branch
Emelia Branch
| May 06, 2021
However, it has a great feel, it works well
5/5

After back surgery, I had to set up a shower chair since I couldn't bend over. Thanks to this device, I was able to extend the chair a few inches. I used it as a water-resistant neck gaiter, not for its intended purpose, but it works great and feels great I can prove it.

Jonah Levy
Jonah Levy
| Jul 02, 2020
The quality is excellent! Great product! I bought two, one for my exercise routine and one as a gift
5/5

The purpose of the modification is to make my son's shower chair a more comfortable flat surface (the experience of sinking into mesh is not comfortable for him due to his health Their waterproof nature, ease of cleaning, and ease of use makes them the ideal choice This is a very good movie. You should definitely check it out! Ritfit, thank you for your comments. Your products seem like a great fit for me! I am looking forward to using them more!.

Jesus Anderson
Jesus Anderson
| Feb 03, 2021
I give it five stars
5/5

Ideally suited for use with yoga, or any exercise that requires you to kneel on a softer surface.

Arabella McKay
Arabella McKay
| Jun 09, 2021

Related Products For RitFit Balance Foam Pad - 2 inch TPE Non-Slip Mat for Fitness & Balance Exercises,Yoga, Physical Therapy, Knee Cushion with Multi Colors