* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901

golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901

golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901 golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901
$ 6.36

Score By Feature

Based on 1,185 ratings
Customer service
Satisfaction
Value for money
Delivery

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

A Beautiful Look It has three mercerizings that take advantage of our unique treatment method to bring out the natural pearl luster sheen, so all bright, vibrant,
Golo cotton crochet is made of 100% long staple cotton, which is soft and smooth, silky, durable, with a lustrous finish and is extremely eco-friendly. It is not easy to snag and does not fluff or kink.
The golo thread is made from long-staple mercerized cotton, with a smooth surface and a vibrant color, and is ideal for crocheting, hats, flower arrangements, tablecloths, etc. Among the handicrafts sold were flowers, dolls, and other items.
There is a price of one ball in this list. A ball with a diameter of 1. This is equivalent to 4.2 oz / 250 yards (40 grams / 228 metres)
The 10# recommended hook * 1 should be used. The diameter of the hole was 1.2mm (0. 1 - 4.
This line is composed of 3 strands with a diameter of just under zero miles. It is about 6 millimeters long. This yarn is smooth and medium-thick, and can be used by crocheters at all levels.
There is only one color in this spectrum, pure black, color number 6-901

Questions & Answers

What is this redish color in the image, or is it the bright lavender or mauve described in the description?

Rather than naive, I would buy the light red. If you want a Christmas red, I would get the dark

Is it possible to use this thread to create beading projects?

The beading needle I have hasn't been used for beading, but it should be fineā€”it's small enough to fit through a bead and sturdy enough to hold it in place. As compared to 8 perle cotton, this crochet thread has a bit more thickness. You can easily thread a 6mm bead onto it using a dental floss threader and it is thin enough to thread 6mm beads (found at craft shops). Therefore any bead with an opening smaller than 6 mm or larger than 6 mm should

Do you think this size is right for tying ?

This is a size that would be suitable for quilts that are larger and heavier, but I think it would be too large for fabrics that are thinner. A finer, lighter quilt might warrant a size 8 rather than the usual size 6.

There's a purple picture here, but it looks like Is it red, green, or blue?

There is no doubt that the color is

Selected User Reviews For golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901

Golo is not the place to order from The source of the item is If you return the item, you will not receive a refund
3/5

Due to the fact that I have not received this product, it is impossible to tell whether I like or dislike 04-07 was the date when I placed the order Between 06-09 was supposed to have been the time for receiving it The 2020 election and the 2021 election On July 7th, We are now in the month of July Given the fact that it is being shipped from China, I've been trying to be patient since the message I've received says it has been delayed, but is on its way.

Aleena Brewer
Aleena Brewer
| Feb 04, 2021
I did not think the value was worth it
3/5

Since they were so small for the price I returned them the next day. I could easily pick up bigger ones at Walmart for the same price. I was not impressed at all as I have been crocheting for over 10yr so I know I am not getting value for my money.

Axl McCarty
Axl McCarty
| May 11, 2021
The thread is nice, the colors are pretty, but the value is not the best
4/5

Even though I read a lot of reviews that said the sizing was off, I decided to choose anyway since there were so many colors to choose from. All three of the other brands of size 10 thread I have seem to be comparable to the Golo size 10. I did not find the sizing to vary for me, unless they really vary in consistency. In order to decide on a color, look at the images instead of The thread I used was of medium stiffness, similar to that of It seems to me that the Red Heart brand is stiffer and the Artiste brand is softer and more flexible. When making doilies, I found it easy to work with. It is the value of this thread that is the main issue. The cost is a little over $6 per 250 yards. The Aunt Lydia's brand is 350 yds for around $4 at Joann's and the Artiste brand is 350- yards for around $14. I bought 400 yards of fabric at Hobby Lobby for just under $3.

Leif Baker
Leif Baker
| Nov 30, 2020
A variety of colors are present, including yellow, pink, purple, and green
5/5

The color change in the picture (see picture) is pleasing to me. was expecting a primary pink/yellow palette, but in fact, it contains purple and green colors as well The color is gorgeous and bright! It takes about that much color before the sample changes so you should have about that much color before changing.

Winnie Charles
Winnie Charles
| Jul 22, 2021
While the color change does not work well with small projects, the thread itself is high quality and simple to use
4/5

(In my opinion) The frequency color variations aren't appropriate for small projects. It would be nice if this thread had variegated colors, but since it is small, the one color goes on for a long, long time, so you do not see variegated colors in a small project. Very high quality thread with attractive colors.

Alyssa Gonzales
Alyssa Gonzales
| May 11, 2021
There was a wider choice, but fewer items for the price
3/5

One of the things about this product I like is that it comes in a wide variety of colors. They're not really as large as some other brands and it's not clear which color is represented in the pictures especially this light green. Its darker color makes it blend in well with peacock, but not with.

Karla Garrett
Karla Garrett
| Feb 18, 2021
The off thread sizing needs to be taken into consideration
4/5

I am very pleased with this I like it a lot! The only reason I gave 4 stars was because the thread size appeared to be off, as it's not the same as my other threads. I have read many reviews and determined which size I needed, so I am still able to crochet with it!.

Peyton Ellis
Peyton Ellis
| Oct 24, 2020
The skin is too I did not understand the description because it was too thin
3/5
Paityn Edwards
Paityn Edwards
| Oct 31, 2020

Related Products For golo Crochet Thread Size 10 for Black Cotton Crochet Yarn for Crocheting Black 6-901