* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Coats Crochet Nylon Crochet Thread, 18, Natural

$ 8.05

Score By Feature

Based on 508 ratings
Satisfaction
Customer service
Delivery
Packaging

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

This thread is made of nylon and is Red Heart Nylon
It is made up of 100 percent nylon
A simple and easy-to-use system
A 100% cotton t-shirt

Questions & Answers

It has been a while since I had my purse pattern. There were two different colors of nylon used in its construction. I think it was a tear off sheet from Joanns or Walmart a year or two ago. Is there any way for you to assist ?

This information is not available to me. If you are interested in Yarnspirations or Redheart, you may wish to look there.

The yarn you want to use is fraying and unraveling, what are you doing to prevent that?

I have a pattern that uses exact nylon thread and suggests that the ends be blocked and kept from fraying and secured with clear nail polish.

Can you tell me what size this is?

The answer is yes, according to me. If you would like to crochet this cord with a H, I, or J crochet hook, you can do so with no problem. There is no such thing as a small F. The treads of any larger hook may need to be doubled. The Rosebud neighborhood in

Can this be made in a smaller size, for example ?

Having never seen it in size 10, I don't know what it looks like. A knot tying cord for camping or builders cord can be found at your local hardware store if you need a shorter cord. I live in Rosebud, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Selected User Reviews For Coats Crochet Nylon Crochet Thread, 18, Natural

The price is too high
3/5

The thread I used is stunning, the color is amazing, and I don't care if it frays There is no reason for it to cost almost twice as much now that it has gone from $4 to $6 in less than a year. There is nothing funny about this.

Aniya BEVAN
Aniya BEVAN
| Jan 15, 2021
The prices keep increasing for crochet nylon I like it, but I can't stand how quickly they go The nylon crochet thread I use for my crocheted purses is great if there were more colors available, I would buy them
5/5

My only wish is that the darn price would stop going up and It was only a few short months ago that I was able to purchase this for a mere Rolls of 150 yards are available for $79 per roll. There is too much price inflation going on at the moment. I won't be able to begin making purses anytime soon, these big companies don't remember that we also have to make a profit using their items as well and if they raise prices, then we have to stop using their products as we can no longer profit from them. The maximum pay for a purse that took 28 hours or more to make is about $40. It takes three to four rolls for a purse that takes 28 hours or more to make. For a crocheted purse, you will have to pay $9. 00. In addition to all these items, I will need to buy Nylon, magnetic snaps, zippers, thread, and cotton to line them, plus at least 40 hours spent on each item. I already work for 1 if you don't mind. We would like to give you an hourly rate of at least $30. Our handcrafting community would greatly appreciate these companies recognising our issue and freezing there prices, or we would have no choice but to stop buying their Any yarn product is subject to the same rule. We may not be able to charge our customers more, but the bill will still increase.

Paul Castaneda
Paul Castaneda
| Nov 13, 2020
Nylon crochet thread of the highest quality! Based on my experience with other nylon threads, I expected this thread to be softer than it was
5/5

There is not much stretch to the nylon, it has stretch to the stitches, but not to the material. This is a super strong material! My son's bedroom is a nice place to keep his stuffed animals if I make a net for them. I like how it is easy In the future, I'd like to make a market bag from this!.

Stetson Hess
Stetson Hess
| May 14, 2021
Way too expensive for what you get! This is excellent twine for basket weaving
5/5

It is very strong. With a satin finish, the natural has a creamy, slightly peachy color. It is a rip off to charge this price when the same exact product can be bought at Walmart for a third less.

Krew Dawson
Krew Dawson
| Jun 02, 2021
The crochet thread size 18 is made from nylon
5/5

If you crochet or knit, the Red thread is the perfect choice. In addition to crocheting this purse, I added the magnetic locking clasp to the end product. I am looking forward to crocheting more in the future. Despite my ability to crochet, it does not come naturally to me. A change purse at the bottom of the camera has a velcro closure. On the other side, there is a little purse with a button for closing the card. I keep my most important cards and my cell phone in the large one with the long strap. My car keys are attached to the lobster clasp on the handle with a lobster claw. This is the perfect place to shop before visiting a theme park. In addition to my lipstick, I can also fit in there.

Paisleigh Hardin
Paisleigh Hardin
| Mar 15, 2021
The crochet hook is very useful for making purses
5/5

I like the color and the fact that it is very easy to work with.

Kaiya Rivera
Kaiya Rivera
| Oct 08, 2020
Easy to assemble and made a purse of medium size with two spools
5/5

My bag is made of crochet, so this is perfect. In this weight, I would like it to come in more colors.

Gordon Gardner
Gordon Gardner
| Apr 16, 2021
This is a really nice The fray ends quickly and the color is nice
3/5
Alivia Martinez
Alivia Martinez
| Jul 06, 2021

Related Products For Coats Crochet Nylon Crochet Thread, 18, Natural