* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White

Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White

Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White
$ 6.88

Score By Feature

Based on 327 ratings
Value for money
Satisfaction
Delivery
Giftable

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

America's favorite brand since more than a century ago is Aunt Lydia
A beautiful high-luster cotton thread from Aunt Lydia's classic crochet thread is ideal for delicate projects around the home and garden as well as for gifts
The fabric is 100 percent mercerized cotton 400 yards in size 20.
The solid area is 150 yards, the shaded area is
Mercerized cotton with 100 percent ring spun

Questions & Answers

Can you please tell me what hook size to recommend ?

The distance between a and It is 90 mm in diameter and 1 inch in height. A 9 or 10 crochet hook would be suitable for a hook length of 25 mm.

While it shows white and comes up when I search for white, the color is said to be plum instead. Does it look white to you?

It only comes in either White or Natural when I list the Aunt Lydia's Fine 20. White would be the color of this one. As for plum, I don't know how that got added to the listing, since we don't have a plum color available.

Selected User Reviews For Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White

This item has been incorrectly labeled
3/5

There is nothing I can do. Having ordered Aunt Lydia's "Fine 20" a second time is a pleasant experience. As I understand it, the thread I received was labeled "Fine 20," but the thread is actually "Fine 10. " It is the third time I have ordered this There was the same label on all of them Despite the label reading "Fine 20," only one of the spools had Fine 20 on them, and the other two had My project fell through and I noticed only several days later that I didn't seem to have done a good job crocheting. Where did I go wrong? After a while, I noticed that the thread had a bigger size! So I thought, well, it was my fault that I didn't notice, so there was no way I could I gave it another shot and ordered a single spool of thread. A second time The label is correct, but the thread is wrong! I hate it! However, I will not be ordering from them again. Can you tell me where I can buy.

Adam Shaffer
Adam Shaffer
| Jun 05, 2021
Thread of the highest quality
5/5

Creating tatted snowflakes for my Christmas cards usually involves a standard fine crochet thread size 20, such as Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread White. In addition to bookmarks and hand towels, I also use it for pillow cases and tatted edgings. I am able to work on my projects without having to worry about tangles or knots. Additionally, when I paint glitter on the snowflakes, I can hold that glitter in place using this thread. The designs in the Tatted Angels and More pattern book were done with this thread as well.

Amelie Colling
Amelie Colling
| Apr 15, 2021
The price is a little high
4/5

The price is a little high, but the product is fine. About $40 is the cost of crocheting a coffee table cover.

Persephone Buckley
Persephone Buckley
| Jun 19, 2021
I would buy it again if need be
5/5

It's the white one on the left in the middle. This is a very nice finish for this project. No need to worry about the thickness.

Marco POWER
Marco POWER
| Dec 28, 2020
I crochet for the love of the craft
5/5

If you want to crochet doilies, you should use this thread.

Claire Barry
Claire Barry
| Nov 02, 2020
My aunt Lydia's crochet cotton never disappoints
5/5

I loved it as well as the fast shipping.

Rose Hester
Rose Hester
| Sep 25, 2020
The thread is of good quality and is reasonably priced
5/5

I got the thread very quickly. It is of good quality and has a reasonable stitch length. This is something I would recommend. to make crochet Christmas decorations, and it did what it was supposed to do.

Lorenzo Mercado
Lorenzo Mercado
| Feb 08, 2021
The crochet thread of Aunt Lydia
5/5

I made a beautiful doily and had no problems working with this thread.

Stephen James
Stephen James
| Aug 08, 2021

Related Products For Coats Crochet Fine Crochet Thread, 20, White