* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available

3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available

3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available
$ 17.99

Score By Feature

Based on 858 ratings
Value for money
Customer service
Packaging
Giftable

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

This three-ball set of Threadart Crochet Thread is made of 100% pure long staple mercerized cotton in size This fabric's bright colors make it a great choice for tablecloths, bedspreads, as well as accessories for the home and fashion.
There are 175 yards of weight 10 thread on each of these colorful balls, which are made out of 100% mercerized cotton. A 50 gram ball weighs a few hundred
Featuring three plies and a lustrous finish, this crochet thread is lovely. Weight of a mattress cover in size 10
A beautiful bright color is available in 27 different options. Do not bleach the clothes when washing by machine. Use a gentle cycle and warm water.
Approximately 175 yards of thread are attached to each ball of 50 grams. It is recommended to use size 7 needles.

Questions & Answers

Could you please tell me if the light pink color in the picture is accurate? How do you feel about the finish? Is it matte or glossy?

The only problem is that I purchased a size 3 rather than a size 10 and in a much darker pink. I apologize for not being able to answer your question. It was a perfect match to the picture and I was very happy with my purchase.

A size 10 is made up of how many yards?

On a size 10, 175 yards are available.

When it comes to hooks, what size should you use?

Even though you can use a very small aluminum hook with this thread, steel hooks are better because they're stronger. I have had great success with sizes 4 through 8. Numbering out hook size based on hook size (the higher the number, the smaller If you use a smaller number than 8, you'll leave holes very obvious in your work. If you use a number larger than a 4, you'll see many more holes. As you increase the size of the needle, your work will become larger. This depends on the pattern, as well as the desired finished size. This answer is provided in the hope that it will help you.

Is there any variegated yellow in your collection?

As of right now, we do not carry variegated crochet threads.

Selected User Reviews For 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available

I think you did pretty well
4/5

The thread I use to crochet beads is #3 thread. When I compare it to the DMC Petra, Aunt Lydia's, and Lizbeth Cordonet, I see The thread size is right on par with the other brands, and the color is suitable. It is nice to see a ball of that size. My fingers do feel a bit rougher on this one than the others, and it tends to twist more than the others. It was quite a tight knot at one time, which I haven't had with any of the other brands so far, even though the Lizbeth does get quite twisted at times. One of the segments was braided incorrectly and not properly! When i was finishing a piece it appeared to be very bulky. Had it been part of the piece, I would have had to cut it out and redraw it. Could this simply be an isolated defect? I hope not. I would say that if I were to rank the above brands, I prefer the DMC Petra, with the Lizbeth coming in Despite that, I won't be able to use some of my bead pores on the Lizbeth as it is a little thicker. As for ThreadArt and Aunt Lydia's, I think they're tied for third.

Since your needs may be different, I thought I'd mention what I found to be useful With this ball, I will have a lot of fun.

Noelle Goodwin
Noelle Goodwin
| Jan 31, 2021
The skin is too There is a mistake in its classification as #10
3/5

There is a lot of thread in this. This means that the final product is much smaller than it should It was a big.

Jaiden Trujillo
Jaiden Trujillo
| Jan 24, 2021
The fresh skein is split, the color is incorrect, and there are knots in it
3/5

This is not my cup of tea. There is no way I will buy that A tan color would have been more expected, but this is actually But the thread splits easily while I am crocheting, which is more of a concern for me. Last but not least, a knot appeared in the thread very early on in my project that I could not get out. I tore the thread when I tried to untangle the knot - Having to redo that part of the work from scratch is a must. It's going to be a long trip back to Aunt Lydia's house. The shade I tried was not accurate, even though it seemed promising.

Kamryn Spears
Kamryn Spears
| Apr 08, 2021
The product is excellent and I will purchase it There is no difference in quality between it and other brand name threads and it easily crochets up
5/5

My main focus is making lace, so I find this useful. I like how the color is rich, which adds visual appeal to my work.

Francisco Mason
Francisco Mason
| Oct 24, 2020
The quality of the items is excellent! The project was chosen on a whim when I was seeking completion of a project
5/5

The product is nice It's a good color (not as dark / olive green as it appears in The coffee still tastes great). I received the product in good condition and quickly. I found it so much easier than trying to find this stuff at my local craft store, where I was lucky to find three of the things I looked for A single color of crochet thread can be made into 4 pieces. In addition to the convenience of it showing up at your door, it is also helpful. This is the only place where I have zero complaints.

Reagan Mahoney
Reagan Mahoney
| Oct 09, 2020
Using this thread for inkle weaving, and it's the right color but not the right size
3/5

As a rule, I don't think the size 10 is thin enough for my taste. However, that's the size in the rest of my collection so I ordered a size 10 in navy. While I love the color, the thread was size 3, which is thicker and closer to what I Sending it back would be a waste of time My plan for using it remains the same.

Moses Velasquez
Moses Velasquez
| Oct 10, 2020
I just got it It was really nice to crochet with this Somehow when I looked at this, the pale color and the feel, I was really captivated by it
5/5
Bruce Blankenship
Bruce Blankenship
| May 06, 2021
A soft cotton thread made up of fine filaments twisted into a size 10 gauge obtained by twisting them together
4/5

A soft cotton thread made up of fine filaments twisted into a size 10 gauge obtained by twisting them together. is that it easily, frequently, and to my great frustration separates and frays when I'm working with it with a basic steel crochet hook A 50mm lens). It seems that anything smaller than one is too small for me. Hook that is 90mm in diameter and larger than 2 in diameter. Bulky 10mm gets in the way. It's not recommended to create lace pieces from this cotton, but as the cotton is soft and lightweight, it is suitable for crocheted scarves, shawls, skirts, or tops for the spring or summer. When they are not needed (doilies, tablecloths, curtains, fine lace pieces), I will not purchase again, but I would for clothing or baby layettes. While I liked all the colors I purchased, I will add that they were all beautiful.

Landen MacDonald
Landen MacDonald
| Sep 19, 2020

Related Products For 3 Ball Pack Threadart 100% Pure Cotton Crochet Thread - Size 10 - Color 10 - AVOCADO - 27 colors available