* Disclaimer: OveReview is reader-supported. We earn commissions from qualifying purchases
2-Pack - Aunt Lydia Cro Cottn Natural (154.0226)

$ 7.00

Score By Feature

Based on 397 ratings
Delivery
Satisfaction
Packaging
Giftable

OveReview Final Score

How Our Score Is Calculated

Product Description

You can save money by purchasing a 2 Pack.
The thread is a mercerized cotton crochet thread with high luster.
Large and small crochet projects alike can be made with this yarn
This size 7/1 is a single. You will need a 5mm crochet hook for this project.
The product should be washed in the machine In the interim. flat, don't bleach, do not dry clean. Iron OK.

Questions & Answers

In how many yards does a ball of thread contain?

The distance is 300 yards

always buy this brand in the jumbo ball and was wondering if the thread I buy is of enough quality to use ?

Identical to the thread that is found in the jumbo balls, this thread is made of a high-quality synthetic material. I think it would work well for doilies if you wanted a variegated pattern.

It is possible for me to purchase two Do you have 2 packs of (4) with the same lot of dye in them?

The seller ensures that they are from the same dye lot when he or she is an experienced seller. In the event that you order was incorrect, please return it and file a complaint.

Selected User Reviews For 2-Pack - Aunt Lydia Cro Cottn Natural (154.0226)

It is made from cotton and is a beautiful color
5/5

As this is the first time I bought this thread, I would like to thank you for your kind words. This is my favorite. My eyes were drawn to the color Monet Multi, and I thought it was quite beautiful As soon as I saw it, I fell in love. The purchase was made as part of an impulse buy, and The summer scarf I made with it is crocheted. I really like how smooth and easy it is A soft touch.

Jayden Dougherty
Jayden Dougherty
| May 15, 2021
The color is great
5/5

There are no stores that carry this color. One of my girls wanted orange for a garter belt. It might sound strange, but it is to be used as a belt. It doesn't matter what color I use, I can work with it. The color I was searching for has finally been found!.

Holly CHARLTON
Holly CHARLTON
| Nov 15, 2020
This is a beautiful If you have to buy more, the colors are consistent and the thread finishes in white
5/5

I love variegated threads, and these run from light purple to violet then to white.

Zavier Daniels
Zavier Daniels
| Oct 28, 2020
A one-star rating seems to be the norm As a package
3/5

It appears that the product description incorrectly shows two packs, but when I received one I was disappointed. In regards to the missing ball of thread, the seller does not respond to my query.

Hugh Caldwell
Hugh Caldwell
| Jul 29, 2021
The quality of your purchase is determined by the price you pay
5/5

Despite its variety of colors, I don't like that it lacks variety. When I crochet, I like the finished product as it adds quality to what I am doing. No ends are tied or lumps are present in this yarn. My doilies will be just the thing for you when crocheting them.

Kaitlyn McClure
Kaitlyn McClure
| May 16, 2021
That's a nice shade of blue
5/5

The color and the style were both liked by my wife. Very well put together.

King Hogan
King Hogan
| Mar 04, 2021
This is durable! My string art is done, and I'm left with a ton of it
5/5

It's great to work with, but I don't want to waste any of it. This brand will definitely be purchased.

Marilyn Strong
Marilyn Strong
| Jun 21, 2021
The color was beautiful and I really enjoyed It is Aunt Lydia who never fails to deliver on her threats
5/5

A bathing suit is taking shape nicely with the colour and I am crocheting it with the yarn. The product I purchased is exactly what I wanted.

Oakleigh Freeman
Oakleigh Freeman
| Oct 17, 2020

Related Products For 2-Pack - Aunt Lydia Cro Cottn Natural (154.0226)