Questions & Answers
What is the swing out, and how much space do you need to fully open the doors if they are installed next to a wall?
br>Depth (Not Including Handles)br>34. 36.25br>Depth (Including Handles)br>25br>Depth (Including Handles)br>25br>Depth (Including Handles)b 75br>Depth (Without Door)br>29br>Depth With Door Open 90° (In)br>48. Height to Door Hinge Top (in.) 375br> )
69. 875br>Refrigerator Height to Top (in.) )
68. 625br>Product Depth (in.) 625br>Product Depth (in.) 625br>Product )
36. Product Height (in.): 75br>Product Width (in.): 75br>Product Weight ( )
69. Product Width (in.): 88br>Product Width (in.): 88br>Product Width ( )
35. 63br>Width of Refrigerator (In.) )
35. 625br>Detailsbr>Appliance Categorybr>Refrigeratorbr>Appliance Typebr>French Door Refrigeratorbr>Built-In and Standard Typebr>Built-In and Standard Typebr>French Doorbr>Color - br>Graybr>Color - Appliance Cabinet Stainless Steel Door Handle(s)br>Stainless Steelbr>Color/Finishbr>Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steelbr>Color/Finish Familybr>Stainless Steelbr>Defrost Typebr>Frost Freebr>Door Finishbr>Smoothbr>Energy Consumption (kWh/year)br>722br>Energy Efficiency Tier Ratingbr>Not CEE ft. )
8. 57br>Freezer Door Typebr>Pull Out Drawerbr>Freezer Featuresbr>LED Light Typebr>Freezer Typebr>Bottom Door Freezerbr>General Featuresbr>Door Alarm,Door-in-Doorbr>General Featuresbr>Door-in-Doorbr>Door-in-Doorbr>Door-in-Doorbr>Door-in-Doorbr>Do within- Smudge-Proof Door,Hidden Hinge,Interior Light,LED Light Type,Smudge-Proof Door Features of the Proofbr>Ice Makerbr>In- Door Ice Makerbr>Ice Maker Typebr>Single Ice Makerbr>Ice/Water Dispenserbr>Bothbr>Indoor/Outdoorbr>Indoorbr>Installation Depthbr>Standard Depthbr>Item Package Quantitybr>1br>Number of Doorsbr>4 Doorbr>Number of Drawersbr>Double Drawerbr>Number of Free inbr>Weight of the Product (lb.) )br>390 lbbr>Features of a Refrigeration Dispenserbr>Crushed Ice, Cubed Ice, and Dispenser Control Lock- Location of the Dispenser - Filtration Replacement Indicator Light, Filtration System, Water Dispenserbr>In Door,Filtration Replacement Indicator Light,Filtration System, Water Dispenserbr>Refrigerator Capacity (cu. ft. )
15. 71br>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remote Accessbr>Remot br>There is no need for a hubbr>It is returnablebr>It is non-returnablebr>It is non-returnablebr>It is non-re Shelf Material That Can Be Returned - Shelf Material - Freezerbr>Plasticbr>Freezerbr>Plasticbr>Freezerbr>Plasticbr>Freezerbr>P Smart Homebr>Smart Home Enabledbr>Smart Home Protocolbr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorbr>Glassbr>Smart Homebr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorbr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorbr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorbr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorbr>Wi-Fi Refrigeratorb Adjustable Door Storage, Gallon Door Storage, and Tilt Pocket Door Binsbr>Temperature Control Typebr>External Digitalbr>Total Capacity (cu. ft. )
27. 9br>Voice Control Hub Requiredbr>No Hub Required for Voice Controlbr>Water Filter Replacement Modelbr>XWFbr>Works Withbr>Alexa, Alexa, Google, Google Assistantbr>Warranty / Certificationsbr>Certifications and Listingsbr>Energy Star,UL Listedbr>Warranty / Certificationsbr>Warranty / Certificationsbr>Energy Star
Is installation and haul included in the price? away?
They install it for you, but they don't have the water line connecting hardware, and we didn't have an old refrigerator to dispose of, so I'm not sure about that. As they tried to force it through the front door, the delivery people damaged the wood and weather stripping. I would make certain to communicate with them at all times and not assume that they will not cause damage to your home.
Is the refrigerator's length measured from front to back or from side to side?
75 x 35. 63 x 69. 88 inches long - The measurements are LxWxH. As a result, length is the front-end depth. back. I double-checked it with my refrigerator as well. The ratio of depth to length (36. The length (75") is slightly greater than the width (35 3/4" according to my quick measurement).
How big is the freezer in cubit feet?
6 cubic feet or 1 cubic foot 7 cubic meters
Selected User Reviews For GE Profile PVD28BYNFS 27.6 Cu.Ft. Stainless French Door Smart Refrigerator
Filters can be removed
I hope you enjoy spending more than $50 on a single water filter. Unless you replace your water and ice maker filters with their brand, this device will turn off your water and ice maker. The filters have RFID chips in them and are changed on a calendar interval! Whether you use it or not, you'll be buying filters for the rest of your life.
| Feb 10, 2021
The GE 5-door refrigerator has exceeded my expectations
This GE refrigerator has made me very happy. It's been about 6 weeks since I installed it myself. The back panel with LEDs is fantastic. It illuminates the entire interior. I purchased the refrigerator online from a company on the east coast, and it was shipped to California without issue. This refrigerator, which replaces a Kitchenaid French Door refrigerator that lasted less than 6 years before the freezer and icemaker failed, was delivered to the kitchen at no additional cost by the shipper.
| Sep 22, 2021
This refrigerator is fantastic! I can't express how pleased I am with my new refrigerator
It's taking the place of my all-time favorite refrigerator, which I refused to give up. My husband suggested that we keep the new fridge here and put my favorite older fridge in the rental because I needed a refrigerator for a rental that I own. I stated that I would only do so if I could find a refrigerator that I liked better than the one I had. A new refrigerator is something that everyone wants. right? Me, I'm obstinate. I looked in local appliance stores, big box retailers, and online, and found this one at Home Depot, as well as a sister model (Cafe) at an appliance store. The price difference caught me off guard. I saved between $500 and $1,000 by shopping on Amazon. $700. Not only that, but by purchasing it from this Amazon seller, I was able to get it sooner, and the delivery included the drivers installing the refrigerator in my home! They even took all of the boxing, tape, and plastic with them. WOW. br>br>The manual stated that the freezer would be the first to cool down; however, this was not the case in my case. I'd say it took about 6 hours for the fridge to cool down and about 12 hours for the freezer to cool down. The freezer will take 14 hours. The swing out door, the soft close veggie drawers, the flexible middle drawer, and the freezer with a large slide out and compartments on the drawer are all features I adore. I no longer have to search for what I'm looking for. It was easy to get everything set up. br>br>I haven't tried the "wifi" option, so I can't speak to it. If that happens, I'll make changes to my review. Have I mentioned how much I adore my new refrigerator today? I give it ten out of ten stars!.
| Sep 09, 2021
Technology and engineering have come together to create a fantastic product that meets all of the customer's requirements
I particularly like the feature of a door within a door. Also a fantastic feature for connecting to WiFi and managing at home. If this feature had been available on my previous refrigerator, it would have saved me a lot of time and aggravation.
| Apr 11, 2021
It's been 5 months, and only about 1 of those months has been spent working properly
The power went out first, followed by the lights. After that, it ceased to function properly in terms of cooling. We've received two service calls from the store where we bought it (we didn't buy it on Amazon) and four from GE. It hasn't worked in over a year. They just keep replacing parts, but it's not working. It's essentially a $3000 cooler that we keep stocked with ice to keep our food fresh. A replacement is currently being approved by a GE manager. This was our first and certainly not our last GE purchase.
| Dec 13, 2021
Prepare to be SPOILED by all of the features in this SPACIOUS and QUIET home
We decided to buy this GE Profile after doing some research and reading customer reviews; we'd never had a French Door style before and thought we'd give it a shot. It not only looks stunning in our kitchen, but it also has a number of features that make us happy! So many options, I'm not sure where to begin. This refrigerator is the MOST QUIET of all the refrigerators we've owned in the past. The only noise you'll hear is when the ice maker drops new ice into the bin; however, once the bin is full of ice, the noise goes away. It's so convenient and energy efficient to have the "Quick Access" door feature. The refrigerator's back wall is illuminated by LED lighting, allowing you to see everything inside. You'll definitely be spoiled by the automatic water dispenser! Simply place your glass on the water dispenser shelf, press the auto fill button, and walk away while the water fills your glass to the top and stops on its own! There will be no spills or messes! It will also alert you if one of the five doors has been left unlocked! The ice bin is a little small in capacity because it is located in the left door, but it is still more than adequate for everyday use. The water filter is located on the left door, just below the ice maker, and is very easy to replace. You can keep an ice bucket in the bottom freezer and fill it when the door ice bin gets full, so you'll have plenty of ice cubes for a party, etc. When it comes to storage, WOW! As a result of the in- the- You have an overabundance of ice in your door. a lot of shelf space The interior shelves, however, are adjustable. Most families, I'm sure, will have plenty of space in the freezer. The middle door/drawer is refrigerated, making it ideal for storing quick-access items. It also has its own temperature control. This is a "SMART" refrigerator with WiFi and an easy-to-use app for Android and Apple that you can download from the App Store, but we haven't yet turned it on. Hopefully, this refrigerator will bring us a lot of joy for a long time!.
| May 21, 2021
I will never buy another GE product
We purchased this refrigerator in October of 2020, and three service calls have been made since then. The first service call was accidentally declared complete before the fix was even completed, prompting a second service call to replace a loud faulty fan in the door, which was connected to the ice machine. We dealt with the noisy fan for three months while waiting for it to be repaired. The ice machine stopped making ice a week after the repair, the freezer stopped working, and the compressor fan started making a noise that was even louder than the first faulty fan. With our refrigerator nearing the end of its life and a technician on the way, GE's terrible customer service says they won't replace it unless the technician determines it is irreparable. This isn't going to happen because the parts are easily replaceable. However, four out of the eight months we've had this unit, it's sounded like an airplane was about to take off in our kitchen. I don't care if it's fixed or if there's never another problem with it; I'll never buy another GE product. br>br>Don't waste your time or money on this product or GE as a company. For a company that claims to be a leader in the industry, they don't appear to care about their customers.
| Feb 16, 2021